:wow:

@ one of the chicks last twitter posts

"glad to be at work Half an hour early"

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
damn that sucks; these shootings getting random as hell. First at a movie theater; than in front of the empire state building; now at the pathmark:wtf:
- and chicago is even worse; them cats getting shot up like they're in iraq
might have to invest in that kevlar; and that concealed gun permit.
don't forget the singh shooting in wisconsin

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
11505566-large.jpg

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
fukking hell....2 young people that look like they may have been just working through school?! Go hunt down rapists, killers, crooked cops, etc and fukk them up. Why kill innocent people?!?!

edit Shooter:
s-TERENCE-TYLER-large.jpg

didn't assume he was black but not surprised either. this new gen of b*stards are going to fukk some shyt up...wait and see

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
fukking hell....2 young people that look like they may have been just working through school?! Go hunt down rapists, killers, crooked cops, etc and fukk them up. Why kill innocent people?!?!

:what:

Wait until more details about this story breaks before judging the nikka.

The way his female co worker described him, they might have done something to piss him off, knowing how people are, I can see people taking verbal shots at him.

People are stupid in the sense that, if there in the presence of someone they don't feel comfortable with they still say slick shyt to them for whatever reason.

One of them probaly said something foul about him and left and he came back with his chopper like :ufdup: and shot em.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

The way his female co worker described him, they might have done something to piss him off, knowing how people are, I can see people taking verbal shots at him.

People are stupid in the sense that, if there in the presence of someone they don't feel comfortable with they still say slick shyt to them for whatever reason.

One of them probaly said something foul about him and left and he came back with his chopper like :ufdup: and shot em.

:mindblown:

nikka please, nothing they said outside of "We're gonna kill you" could warrant him coming back and shooting them. What kind of stupid shyt is this, he killed them and then himself, fukk outta here with that "lets wait" bullshyt.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint nobody gonna wanna shop at that place now. i've had my items checked out by those two who got shot. going up in there is gonna be chilling.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:mindblown:

nikka please, nothing they said outside of "We're gonna kill you" could warrant him coming back and shooting them. What kind of stupid shyt is this, he killed them and then himself, fukk outta here with that "lets wait" bullshyt.

Either way, it seems like people... eh women was uncomfortable around him, I can see women calling him creepy and had that dude feeling a certain kind of way... plus most women might not consider him attractive and call him ugly, etc.

Plus his moms died, dude took it hard and he served in the Military, we all know what negative effects being in the Military has.

His co workers probably hated on him as well.

All that negative energy built up and he probably released it by shooting those people.

Not saying its right but it is what it is :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

are you seriously trying to justify what he did? :comeon: shut the f*ck up. i don't care what skin color or who it is, when someone goes that route, they lost any chance to be :cape:. nothing they could have done justifies shooting up a damn supermarket, killing two people. TERRIBLE.

it seems like a lot of people instead of expressing their anger through words or in a constructive way want to take it out through violence.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mowgli is this you?

Understanding what is not understood.

The knowledge that must be made known is that just because you come upon a thought in your mind, the fact that the thought is in your mind, doesn't neccessarily mean that it is your thought.

Angels and Demons are real. For those who don't believe, that is your right; but for those who do believe, it is imperative that it is realized that just because a thought or an impulse presents itself in your mind, that before you act on that thought or impulse, that the righteousness of the act itself is judged beforehand.

There are many many published examples of people reacting to demonic induced thoughts or impulses, except before now this information or knowledge (the cause) was hidden.

SOLDIER

Demonic influence or not, You still are responsible for your actions

:laff:

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga

So because he got talked to sideways at the job, justified him coming back with a fukking gun and gunning 2 people down?! Just yesterday at my (temp job ffs), one of these dudes was like..."are you a man or a woman" because I wasn't beating the shyt out of a damn nail like a fukking maniac! He said it slickly too but I can't let little shyt like that bother me AT WORK (especially)! Took it as constructive criticism and worked harder at doing my job better. American's are so quick to fukking pick up a gun. We weak as fukk I swear..