Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Living with you is like drinking from a slightly dirty glass.

Damn

:wow:

Finna run this whole show on my day off today.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Somebody exposed our secrets

:mjlol:

I feel a type a way, the masses watch K dramas ( Squid Game) now everybody about to watch K dramas now

:beli:

When they get to some of these 16 episode series and realize things aren't sweet they'll be out. Squid game was perfect for an American mindset because it was quick, had shallow characters and violent due to choices of self.

BTW Squid Game spoiler
Why does Gi-Hun think he'll be able to survive and beat these people at their own game? He only beat 1 game...

If this was Alice (アリス) from Alice in Borderland it would make sense as he was solving puzzles and games. Here, he licked a cookie for the salt.

:francis:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: It was supposed to be a secret? Most of the Kstans here been trying to put people on.

I just find it funny it happened with Squid Game. shyt came out of nowhere and crushed the buildings.

Im surprised that this was the choice and how it obtained so much traction.

:jbhmm:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

When they get to some of these 16 episode series and realize things aren't sweet they'll be out. Squid game was perfect for an American mindset because it was quick, had shallow characters and violent due to choices of self.

BTW Squid Game spoiler
Why does Gi-Hun think he'll be able to survive and beat these people at their own game? He only beat 1 game...

If this was Alice (アリス) from Alice in Borderland it would make sense as he was solving puzzles and games. Here, he licked a cookie for the salt.

:francis:

:mjlol:Beyond evil still having another layer of villain yet to be revealed got me pulling my non existent hair ..I'm on episode 11.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Beyond evil still having another layer of villain yet to be revealed got me pulling my non existent hair ..I'm on episode 11.

:russ:

Perfect example of spilling the beans and then realizing they have an episode quota.

I said the same thing. Even worse, I knew who the first villain was after the 1st or 2nd episode. I would not sit through that whole series again. That old broad really gets on my nerves and the young male lead can't act.

:camby:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Squid game / Alice in borderland is another example of Asians staying in code. Nobody is throwing shots or tweeting or complaining about similarities. (even tho AIB is Japanese)