Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Mystic Pop Up Bar was aights.

Light hearted watch but something prevented it from being good.

3 Mics.

So what's next brehs, feel like I've conquered K-drama on Netflix & maybe have to Viki the next show :jbhmm:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
A lot of my friends enjoyed Hi, Bye Mama. Haven't seen it myself but the synopsis looked like a snooze fest to me.

The trailer looked boring and cliche but I saw some online reviews stating it left peoplecrying after every episode. That was a lie. I think just reading the summary of each episode gives you all you need.

I'm watching that too

I'm not too sure about the male lead yet tho. it's hard to root for him, I'm on ep 5

He seems like a know it all jerk right now. We'll see how this plays out.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finished episode 3 of My Roommate is a Gumiho and it's delivering the laughs. On track to be pretty good.

Caught up on Marriage ft. Love & Divorce, ep. 12 was kind of a drag because 1/2 the episode was the 3rd husband and wife fighting about divorcing or not divorcing once she found out about his affair. But next 2 eps should be saucy.

Penthouse is getting loony, I'm already this deep in, gonna finish it haha.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just finished Born Again I really enjoyed it, the writing was sloppy at times but the actors were great

Starting up Penthouse and 10 mins in this shyt already has over the top fukkery

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Poetry in motion. That's how I would describe episode 6 in The Smile has Left your Eyes.

Side note, since Extracurricular set the bar, there hasn't been a series I've watched from that time that is non-stop grade A fukkery. It probably has to do with the type of business that was going on and everyone being a dirty character.

Everyone else is plotting in these series, not straight out immoral and hoping to maintain that aspect of themselves.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Watched Kingdom movie... Makes sense. Just wonder if shyt got outta her control.

Was watching penthouse S2 but after @tofuspeedstar said the villain is still alive. I don't want to anymore. They keeping redeeming a$$hole.

Mine is good money. Pls don't penthouse it.

Marriage ft love is aight, drummer chic needs hell and no happiness whatsoever. Her dude being a chump is just super disappointing I keep hoping he tells her gtfoh.

Nevertheless needs to pick up.

Action fukkery needs to come back (uncanny , extracurricular, vagabond 2)

Did anyone finish Sisyphus?