Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished Because this is my first life and I really liked it. As a romantic comedy drama, it dealt with a lot of societal expectations and gender roles quite well.

I would say though, the series was great like a 9/10 until the last 3 episodes. It seemed like the writers room walked out and left some bs for the director to fill in. I started skipping some scenes because one of the couples' arc is really annoying.

I understand the ending as it relates to defining your own relationship within that type of culture but damn did it pass me off. Emotional manipulation.

:scust:

I could see myself re-watching it despite the flaws.

8/10

Side note, I'm going to need some a shorter series, some episodes being an hour and a half for 16 episodes

:damn:

I started to learn Korean from this show. I wonder if I should actually learn it.
:patrice:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
By the way, are there any shows where the male lead isn't on the spectrum, or has some kind of self-imposed deficiency?

:mjlol:

I understand why it's in there but even for a show like Stranger, it seemed unnecessary to go with that plot.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I started to learn Korean from this show. I wonder if I should actually learn it.
:patrice:

Korean alphabet is extremely easy to pick up.

And if you bout that life turn off the english subs or switch to korean subs to start learning. :mjlit:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Korean alphabet is extremely easy to pick up.

And if you bout that life turn off the english subs or switch to korean subs to start learning. :mjlit:
:lupe:

Let me go find this Korean alphabet and practice then turn these subs off

:sadcam:

Hi Bye, Mama is up next.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
By the way, are there any shows where the male lead isn't on the spectrum, or has some kind of self-imposed deficiency?

:mjlol:

I understand why it's in there but even for a show like Stranger, it seemed unnecessary to go with that plot.

Vagabond
Uncanny Counter (main is physically crippled for a bit tho)
It's Okay To Not Be Okay (female lead is antisocial, male lead has a high emotional IQ but cares for a mentally challenged bro)
My Mister (main lead is a depressed cuck tho)

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Vagabond
Uncanny Counter (main is physically crippled for a bit tho)
It's Okay To Not Be Okay (female lead is antisocial, male lead has a high emotional IQ but cares for a mentally challenged bro)
My Mister (main lead is a depressed cuck tho)

:russ:

Sounds like there will be a lot of ---> :snoop:
Going on in My Mister.

I've heard about Vagabond. I'll add these to the list.

:salute:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Sounds like there will be a lot of ---> :snoop:
Going on in My Mister.

I've heard about Vagabond. I'll add these to the list.

:salute:

More like
full
Most depressing kdrama I've seen so far.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The fukkery level on Penthouse 3 is reaching outrageous levels :russ: normally I ain't a fan of such outrageousness but it keeps dragging me back in.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Throw it into the bushes and start Vagabond since it's on your list :salute:

I got up to episode 11 and had to question why the hell I was watching it still.
:hhh:

Started The Smile has Left your Eyes and am on episode 2.

It has potential. I'm watching it because Jung So Min is starring in it and I enjoyed her performance from Because This is My First Life.

I'll get Vagabond next.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got up to episode 11 and had to question why the hell I was watching it still.

It has potential. I'm watching it because Jung So Min is starring in it and I enjoyed her performance from Because This is My First Life.

I'll get Vagabond next.

A lot of my friends enjoyed Hi, Bye Mama. Haven't seen it myself but the synopsis looked like a snooze fest to me.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

I'll get Vagabond next.
I'm watching that too

I'm not too sure about the male lead yet tho. it's hard to root for him, I'm on ep 5