Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Just finished watching the Last Empress on Viki and my god at the fcukery in this. Easily the wildest and craziest K-drama I’ve seen . It’s 50 episodes at 30 minutes a pop and it’s fukking worth it . The plot - The Last Empress is set in a hypothetical constitutional monarchy in 2018 and follows the life of a musical actress who marries the Emperorof the Korean Empire. as she contends with palace life, eventually getting entangled in murder and betrayal of the emperor's family and his side pieces , to the demise of the imperial family. Highly recommended for the insane shyt that happens and how unpredictable it is . It’s more of thriller than anything else but will keep u guessing at what comes next .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just finished watching the Last Empress on Viki and my god at the fcukery in this. Easily the wildest and craziest K-drama I’ve seen . It’s 50 episodes at 30 minutes a pop and it’s fukking worth it . The plot - The Last Empress is set in a hypothetical constitutional monarchy in 2018 and follows the life of a musical actress who marries the Emperorof the Korean Empire. as she contends with palace life, eventually getting entangled in murder and betrayal of the emperor's family and his side pieces , to the demise of the imperial family. Highly recommended for the insane shyt that happens and how unpredictable it is . It’s more of thriller than anything else but will keep u guessing at what comes next .

I’ll check this out:ehh:

But now in return I want you to watch Mind Games on Netflix :shaq:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody started Vincenzo yet? Think the first episode just dropped...

Netflix really keeping us fed with these new K dramas, let hope we have a Klassic on our hands from 1 of these

Yeah it seems like they got about 2-3 kdramas for us every month. My backlog is fukked. :dead: