Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Netflix putting that Kdrama deal they made to good use, there's three shows coming that I'm gonna have to try. The Uncanny Counter just came out then Sweet Home and The Guest are coming in a few days.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished IRIS and :wow: and :francis:

First off, the gunfight in Seoul was ill as fukk :banderas:

The ending was on some troll shyt though. I should have seen it coming, Iris still in the cut after all the work the good guys put in to expose them, no way that would have been it. I just didn't expect the show to throw Hyun-jun in bushes like that.

If this was a western TV series, Mi-jeong's sloppy ass death would have had folks heated too. She gave the kpop assassin classified information no questions asked with no raised suspicions because she was sprung? Come on, son! :laff:

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The ending was on some troll shyt though. I should have seen it coming, Iris still in the cut after all the work the good guys put in to expose them, no way that would have just been it. I just didn't expect the show to throw Hyun-jun in bushes like that.

If this was a western TV series, Mi-jeong's sloppy ass death would have had folks heated too. She gave the kpop assassin classified information no questions asked with no raised suspicions because she was sprung? Come on, son! :laff:
kpop assassin :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The ending was on some troll shyt though. I should have seen it coming, Iris still in the cut after all the work the good guys put in to expose them, no way that would have been it. I just didn't expect the show to throw Hyun-jun in bushes like that.

this is by far my fav show.

Vagabond probably 2nd.

I need more shyt like those:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
vagabond episode 8 :damn: :damn: :damn:

absolute havoc :damn: when they ripped open his thigh during the operation :damn:

Come to think of it I think that's the goriest I've seen a kdrama (not counting Kingdom) get. They usually censor shyt like that and sometimes knives even on netflix.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Only three episodes in but I'm already liking The Uncanny Counter. Seems more light hearted than the kdramas I look for (people still getting murderized though). It's about a teenager that joins a team of reapers who fight evil spirits and help victimized souls pass on to the afterlife.

The Guest is looking good too, half way in the first episode and shyt is looking wild demonic :picard:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Just finished the third episode of Uncanny Counter. I wonder if South Korea got high school bullies like the ones portrayed in their fiction. These dudes are over the top like a muhfukka, almost every time they got some kind of system of racketeering going on and they're managed by a kid on some CEO shyt. And whenever someone is strong enough to challenge them they start moving like a cartel. :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Only three episodes in but I'm already liking The Uncanny Counter. Seems more light hearted than the kdramas I look for (people still getting murderized though). It's about a teenager that joins a team of reapers who fight evil spirits and help victimized souls pass on to the afterlife.

The Guest is looking good too, half way in the first episode and shyt is looking wild demonic :picard:

I tried watching some of the shows with “effects” but since they don’t have budgets (or talent) even on the shytty CW TV shows levels.

It’s hard to watch.:russ:

I’m just finna stick with the realism shyts:mjlol:

With that said.... I’m back on watching Stranger. I left off at ep8 on S2

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yo is it me or are Koreans the hungriest mofos in cinema?

Why is there like an eating scene in damn near every ep of every show we’ve all suggested?:russ:

Jack Bauer had like 6 seasons which in his time was like 6 days.... and I’ve swear I only remember seeing that dude eat like twice:mjlol:

These niccas eating every 10-15 mins?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I tried watching some of the shows with “effects” but since they don’t have budgets (or talent) even on the shytty CW TV shows levels.

It’s hard to watch.:russ:

I’m just finna stick with the realism shyts:mjlol:

With that said.... I’m back on watching Stranger. I left off at ep8 on S2

I'm sensitive to trash fx too but Uncanny hasn't triggered me yet, it looks good enough. Show's concept reminds me a bit of Possessed, I just hope it doesn't go down the shytter like that did. The action is also ok but what's got me hooked is the high school bully subplot and a conspiracy in the cut under all the fantasy stuff.

Yo is it me or are Koreans the hungriest mofos in cinema?

Why is there like an eating scene in damn near every ep of every show we’ve all suggested?:russ:

Jack Bauer had like 6 seasons which in his time was like 6 days.... and I’ve swear I only remember seeing that dude eat like twice:mjlol:

These niccas eating every 10-15 mins?

Remember how they wouldn't let Si-Mok eat first season? :russ: Almost every time he sat down to eat something he'd get a phone call or a person come out drag him to some other problem