Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man this season of Physical 100 was fukking incredible man…….

Also they don’t give a fukk about woman :mjlol:

There was no chance any woman was gonna make it to the end with what they had in store.

I respect them for keeping this shyt “equal opportunity” lol

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
It’s a drought on major platforms for KDramas currently, had a promising start to the year too.

Might give the Parasyte a chance.

6 episode season with short episodes, so could be easy to binge if it’s half entertaining.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It’s a drought on major platforms for KDramas currently, had a promising start to the year too.

Might give the Parasyte a chance.

6 episode season with short episodes, so could be easy to binge if it’s half entertaining.
The trailers looked promising. Up coming 5hr flight, hopefully it delivers.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching the first episode of Parayste: The Grey. I'm in :ehh: I like the spin on how the lead gained symbiosis with the parasite.

Parasyte CG and action looks decent. Might have to check again to compare but I think it looks better than what was in the JP live action.
Low key disappointed in the gore though, needs more :demonic: but my real negative is that I'm not a fan of the leader of The Grey unit. I see she's going to be the extremist type but they should have made her more serious, I don't like the zany personality.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I liked Parasyte. Some of the monsters rules were hard to follow, especially their origin. Looking forward to the next season