Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
My Attention span is really bad lately. I need some of you to be real. With this majorly increased output is the Korean stuff hitting as hard as it used to or not?

Had some great shows last month or so.

Death Games, Shop For Killers, Lucky Bloody Day & Gyeongseong Creature.

Just finished Killer Paradox which was a decent watch too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
2 episodes in & Flex X Cop (on Disney +) is entertaining for what it is.

I think it’s only 8 episodes deep so far in a planned 16 episode season.

Oooooh I see what y’all doing now

Cuz I been mad confused when i see yall talk about KDrama shows and Disney. But I see the Beta Hulu section they have on the Disney+ app now.

I did a search for that and it basically had the Hulu logo…. I couldn’t just went to Hulu lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
en_us_ptgs1_main_da_ka_-_static_vertical_27x40_rgb_pre_1.jpg

From Train To Busan director. Yeon Sang-Ho's Netflix record looking weak and the premise to this adaptation sounds dumb but I'm gonna give it a chance because I loved the manga and anime.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
en_us_ptgs1_main_da_ka_-_static_vertical_27x40_rgb_pre_1.jpg

From Train To Busan director. Yeon Sang-Ho's Netflix record looking weak and the premise to this adaptation sounds dumb but I'm gonna give it a chance because I loved the manga and anime.
Kiseijuu was an amazing anime. I watched it back in 2017 so I got high hopes for this

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Parasyte anime was pifff, the techno music drop when shyt was about to go down :wow:

Not sure how I feel about this :patrice:

And I actually didn’t mind Hellbound but Jung-E was straight up ass cheeks.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
MV5BMTRlNzQ2NjAtOGNhOC00OWRmLTg2MTItYjYwOWI1ZGY2Zjc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg

giphy.gif

I knew this was from from the director of "Yakuza and Family" but I still wasn't ready for it to hit the feels like it did. 8/10

You usually recommend good Japanese shyt breh :myman:

but this shyt stunk breh, was bored through out & besides the Yakuza dude the character just didn't stand out to me

Ending was cool though

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Anybody catch this yet?

Also y’all remember Stranger from Netflix, looks like Paramount are producing a spin off from the show.

It’s going to have the homie in there that was doing that back stabbing shyt but became aight towards the end :mjlol:

Seo Dong Jae is a prosecutor at the Cheongju District Prosecutors’ Office who has a bleak future due to the stigma of having been corrupted in the past. As he takes on the murder case of a high school girl, he begins to walk a dangerous tightrope between his instincts as a prosecutor and as an opportunist

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Anybody catch this yet?

Also y’all remember Stranger from Netflix, looks like Paramount are producing a spin off from the show.

It’s going to have the homie in there that was doing that back stabbing shyt but became aight towards the end :mjlol:

I had a little curiosity about that…. I need to clean up my plate right now but was gonna maybe look into it afterwards

You know your tribal chiefs gets busy