Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Million Yen Women is alright so far. For some reason my brain can't focus and I had to put subtitles on for this show.

Has anyone watched Mouse? Concept is decent and it has Bae Gyuri :noah:from Extracurricular starring.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
And whats up with the obsession with high school bullies?

I pointed this out a while back. I think they have a bullying problem over there.

Even their manwha OD on it.

Car accidents too. I haven't seen it in a while but sometimes dudes be driving and just get t-boned out of nowhere for drama. :dead:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I pointed this out a while back. I think they have a bullying problem over there.

Car accidents too. I haven't seen it in a while but sometimes dudes be driving and just get t-boned out of nowhere for drama. :dead:

There's always a mysterious white truck ready to t-bone someone in one of these shows :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

It be the softest bullies too :mjlol:

“Do you wanna die..” ass bullies

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Guys all of use are dead is gonna be the next squid game

2 and a half episodes in and I like it.

There's a female version of Yon-suk, the business executive from Train To Busan in this. I hate this broad so much! :why:

Swear to god if a zombie ever broke out for real and I find myself in a group with a paranoid coward type like that, I'm scheming to get them clapped ASAP.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
It be the softest bullies too :mjlol:

“Do you wanna die..” ass bullies
:russ:

Need the bullies from life (ライフ 2007). You're going to live but it will be hell everyday.

resize

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finished Startup & it was :ehh:

Definitely not on the same level of My Mister, Hometown Cha Cha Cha, & It's Ok Not To Be Ok

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
2 and a half episodes in and I like it.

There's a female version of Yon-suk, the business executive from Train To Busan in this. I hate this broad so much! :why:

Swear to god if a zombie ever broke out for real and I find myself in a group with a paranoid coward type like that, I'm scheming to get them clapped ASAP.

:laff:

That dude made the movie. This broad needs her chin checked and a flight out of the classroom. Lol at hustling to make it on time but not doing it to save their lives.