Daps
You know what you need to do:usure:

You mean watch Vincenzo?

giphy.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

You know what really bothers me about Korean dramas?

yeppunnuna014.jpg

This broad and what she represents. The fact that there can only be one terrible person in a show. The fact that most personalities and characters are built around an arc. They don't feel dynamic when approached with conflicts. Think of some of the shows that when the conflict ends and normal life resumes, could that character exist within that paradigm? No. This is one of my main gripes.

These characters don't feel real and are plastered from one show and pasted to the next. This goes for romance dramas tenfold.

:trash:

I'm watching Gilmore Girls again and all of the characters are terrible people but they're dynamic and have real emotions. Multiple people can field similar traits and aren't rooted in their introductory characteristics.

This is why My Mister is so highly regarded in here, dynamic characters. They feel real.

Can't emphasize how bad Silent Sea was for the genre.

:trash::trash::trash:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
@Monsanto You checking out The Journalist?

:mjgrin: Still loyal just noticing more duds.

I'll peep. Waiting on that Fishbowl Wife to drop next month

:whoo:

Is this turning in to a shyt on a k drama thread now brehs :leostare:

I have to explain why I feel the way I do with some of these shows. They've put out some brilliant joints but the mediocre is piling up. Can't tell you how many series I have sitting at episode 14 that just aren't worth finishing.

:snoop:

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'll peep. Waiting on that Fishbowl Wife to drop next month

:whoo:

I have to explain why I feel the way I do with some of these shows. They've put out some brilliant joints but the mediocre is piling up. Can't tell you how many series I have sitting at episode 14 that just aren't worth finishing.

:snoop:

Join the club LOL. Have so many that are 6-7 episodes in and just dropped ‘em.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Yea from Dr Brain to Bulgasal Korea been letting me down and wasting my time :francis:

I actually liked Dr.Brain even though it was absolutely ridiculous and made zero sense scientifically :russ:

You watch D.⭐P. yet?

EDIT: Nvm, looks like you already did.

I might be going in a drought. Been a while since I watched a regular 16 ep. Kdrama and after Crowned Clown :beli: did me dirty I'm avoiding the sappy drama romance types like the plague.

Need more of that hardcore thriller, crime, and action shyt. I hope All Of Us Are Dead and Juvenile Justice entertains.

You try Bad and Crazy? It's held my interest so far. It's done a good job of combining a bunch of different genres together, and the storyline is engaging so far with only 2-3 episodes left.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I actually liked Dr.Brain even though it was absolutely ridiculous and made zero sense scientifically :russ:

You try Bad and Crazy? It's held my interest so far. It's done a good job of combining a bunch of different genres together, and the storyline is engaging so far with only 2-3 episodes left.

Watching bad and crazy , so far not so bad. The action is cool. Finished 'the veil'. The twists got to too annoying, but worthwhile watch.