Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Why the hell hasn’t North Korea just ran in there and taken over :wtf: the south stay making shows about their battle against them :dry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell hasn’t North Korea just ran in there and taken over :wtf: the south stay making shows about their battle against them :dry:

:mjgrin: Not worth the trouble. Despite what you see in kdramas SK military ain't p*ssy and they got USA backing them. China also wouldn't let either of them fukk up their money.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
4 episodes in on The Devil Judge

alright-itsalright.gif

Did pick up a bit in the last episode though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finally finished the last 2 seasons of The Penthouse.. so many plotholes :mjlol: but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I think I'm legit in love with Lee Ji-ah... she's sooooo bae(no ro-na) :wub:

I gotta finish it….. I got sidetracked by some other shows.

Bulgamish or however you spell it has my attention now

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Snowdrop >

Started on this , so much better...maybe it's because I had been watching bulgasal it's trash word to @MidniteJay ... The annoying long pauses , the music is even worse , got rugal vibes and I don't like that at all.

Back to snowdrop, I just read out there was controversy. Boy they hate North over there...

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I want to watch Snowdrop but them motherfukkers over Disney + ain't released that shyt outside of Asia :stopitslime:

One of the worst streaming services out there. Pay for a shyt load of content then don't release it. What the fukk are they thinking? It's not like it's airing on any networks over here, why release it for north America months later? So retarded

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Finished Stranger season 1, about to dive into season 2. Dudes assistant Choi Young is a dime.