Thread of Korean Piff (Series')

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Who has a masterpiece Korean drama that they haven't mentioned?

Need a fire joint to watch.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Finished the first two episodes of Bad and Crazy. This show is fun as hell :wow:
Who has a masterpiece Korean drama that they haven't mentioned?

Need a fire joint to watch.

If you can stomach watching 50+ episodes, Dae Jang Geum is probably the most famous Kdrama of all time in Asia.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Finished the first two episodes of Bad and Crazy. This show is fun as hell :wow:

If you can stomach watching 50+ episodes, Dae Jang Geum is probably the most famous Kdrama of all time in Asia.

I'll peep.
:salute:

Started Vagabond and it put me to sleep.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Started Save Me.

First 45 mins or so I wanted someone to save me from the meandering show. Another 15 minute syndrome show.

Starring the broad from It's Okay to not be Okay, her family moves to a cult town and she's not feeling it.

----

Which brings me to another point. I also watched Dae Jang Geum, is it an expectation of some shows to have a burn in period before you like it? Again these are one hour shows, character and plot building can take a while, but give me a good hook.

:unimpressed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Come on man….. the 1st ep is giving backstory and setting up the rest of the show because it goes to modern times

give it 2 more eps lol

Finshed ep. 1. It's a no go for me, boss. :francis:

I'm trusting my gut this time after wasting my time with The Crowned Clown... I'm bout to put out a rule that these 16+ ep. kdramas gotta be fire first episode and have a solid ending.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Started Save Me.

First 45 mins or so I wanted someone to save me from the meandering show. Another 15 minute syndrome show.

Starring the broad from It's Okay to not be Okay, her family moves to a cult town and she's not feeling it.

----

Which brings me to another point. I also watched Dae Jang Geum, is it an expectation of some shows to have a burn in period before you like it? Again these are one hour shows, character and plot building can take a while, but give me a good hook.

:unimpressed:

Save Me has a cult following up this thread :ufdup:

Finished One Ordinary Day, much more closure the the HBO remake but just didn't do anything better :yeshrug:

I enjoyed the finale but give it around 3.25 Mics.