***Thread Leak***2015 Happy Ether Day!!! :naswon: UPDATE:Thread in stores now:ahh:

Who won the beef...the goat or camel?

• The goat NaS

• The camel Shawn Knowles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Damn breh :wtf: You were so young

I was 17 at that time.
I grew up in the wrong era :mjcry: endured the Dark Age of Ringtone Snap and then as I grew up and decided I wanted to contribute to the culture as well as be a fan...we got pop artists running with the crown :mjcry:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember my older brother, he was a huge Jay-Z fan, a stan even, he likes Nas but he's way into Jay-Z too much.....also, he's a huge Biggie Small stan too.

My brother was in my face like "Damn, There's no way Nas can come back like that.....how?....I don't see it" until I copped Stillmatic and we listened to Ether and he was like :sadcam: and at the end, he was like :wow: "It's over, I was totally dead wrong. I:pacspit: at my brother and :blessed: :ahh:

That part where Nas said about Jay-Z biting Biggie lines, have nerve to say better than Bigge, etc in that song and my brother :whoa: :huhldup: :damn:..

I remember, never forgot....when we listened to Last Real nikka Alive. My brother was like :wow: again and he was like :mjcry: "I admit it....Nas is better than Jay-Z".

Right now......he used to be a Jay-Z stan but now :yeshrug: when Jay-Z dropped the new songs/albums cause he disappointed in Jay-Z with the new dropped shyt and he lost interested in Jay-Z music. He said "I don't know what the f*ck happened to Jay-Z but I guess he chasing the $$$ now".

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Why is it becoming fashionable to say Takeover was better than Ether...
to be real it is a better song but i think ether is the better diss song. If you gave me the choice to either listen to takeover or either then i would choose takeover :yeshrug:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
bf0FY5T.gif