***Thread Leak***2015 Happy Ether Day!!! :naswon: UPDATE:Thread in stores now:ahh:

Who won the beef...the goat or camel?

• The goat NaS

• The camel Shawn Knowles

Results are only viewable after voting.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Earlier this year I was playing GTA Online and I am apart of the Coli crew. Another Coli breh who is white was in the same lobby as me and he was trolling some people. Here is how this exchange went down. . I was crying.

Random - Dude your a a$$hole. :leostare:

Coli Breh - What can I say? You got ethered. :manny:

Random - Ethered?? :ohhh: What does that mean??

Coli Breh - I am going to be honest here. . I don't know either. All I know is that it burns. . Ether makes soul burn slow. :ehh:

Random - :mjcry:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I remember downloading that WAY too loud Kay Slay overdubbed leaked version of Ether like :rudy:

Mind you I thought Jay got Nas outta there on Takeover and was letting everyone who would listen to me know I felt that way since "you guys don't want it with hov, ask Nas he don't want it with hov NOOOOOO" leaked from summerjam

I was expecting ramblings from a beaten and broken man when I cued up ether. By the middle of the second verse I was like :francis::mjcry: because I knew I was gonna have to back pedal on some/all that boasting I was doing about Takeover, the tone of it, it wasn't any particular line that made me grab that L as a Jay fan it was the tone, talking about/to an absolute legend like he was some no named dude handing you a wack mixtape. That's what made it burn. Slow .. . gonna have to eat these annual memes and gifs gracefully

:mjcry:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Hump-Day-Camel-Guess-What-Day-It-Is-T-shirt.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Earlier this year I was playing GTA Online and I am apart of the Coli crew. Another Coli breh who is white was in the same lobby as me and he was trolling some people. Here is how this exchange went down. . I was crying.

Random - Dude your a a$$hole. :leostare:

Coli Breh - What can I say? You got ethered. :manny:

Random - Ethered?? :ohhh: What does that mean??

Coli Breh - I am going to be honest here. . I don't know either. All I know is that it burns. . Ether makes soul burn slow. :ehh:

Random - :mjcry:
:laff: