thoushallhustle= Black girl lost

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
How did your time of reflection go? I think since you went away to do some soul-searching it's time for you to change your avatar pic. Remember that was the old you.. you're no longer allowing yourself to be objectified in the name of entertainment. Wear some nice clothes that accentuate your features but clothe you with dignity. I'm sure the time you had to reflect changed your mentality. Welcome back the 'new' thoushallhustle.

Plenty of fukkery and madness all over the interwebs. Why the coli?

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So pretty much, this physcially attractive female who gave a free show is being abused on this board, while Frank Ocean is being praised and embraced.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Because Im tired of yall being mean to me :(

Aint no one being mean to you here and im saying what did you really do that was so wrong...

Lets build...

1. You portrayed black women in a positive light physically: showing all these women out here that its good to have curves and to be proud of them. :leon:

2.You are an advocate of exercise: if more women got up and danced every once in a while the obesity rates would plummet

3.Do you know how many rapes and groping of innocent ladies you averted by having all these nikkas beat of to that ass. :noah:

Brush these haters of b and get out there and do what you do best. Not for you, not for me, but for every hard working decent brotha out there struggling to make sense of this world. Now lets get these vids up :shaq:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You guys were dragging "thoushallhustle" to hell. I had to intervene and put her on the path to heaven. I'm going to continue to rid this forum of EVIL.

I'm here to stay since my first mission was a complete success :obama:

This sounds like Mowgli started a Charlie"s Angels type online group.....and this one of his "girls"....... :laugh: