thoushallhustle= Black girl lost

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Im still here yall. I just hate all men right now so I dont be postin much. My BFB fam know where to find me though :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still here yall.

How did your time of reflection go? I think since you went away to do some soul-searching it's time for you to change your avatar pic. Remember that was the old you.. you're no longer allowing yourself to be objectified in the name of entertainment. Wear some nice clothes that accentuate your features but clothe you with dignity. I'm sure the time you had to reflect changed your mentality. Welcome back the 'new' thoushallhustle.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did your time of reflection go? I think since you went away to do some soul-searching it's time for you to change your avatar pic. Remember that was the old you.. you're no longer allowing yourself to be objectified in the name of entertainment. Wear some nice clothes that accentuate your features but clothe you with dignity. I'm sure the time you had to reflect changed your mentality. Welcome back the 'new' thoushallhustle.

:wtf:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:laff::laff: I'm crying right now.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps

LOL. It was cool. Thanks for asking.
Hi. You should hate all men. I don't blame you.

what makes you say that?

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn

If Bk or Brook would let me I would ban the shyt out of you, you haven't added anything to this board in your 72 posts except judging people. As always women are the biggest judge of other women.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm more interested in whether you've made contact with your guides and, if so, what did they tell you?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
LOL. It was cool. Thanks for asking.

what makes you say that?
Because they generally are pieces of shyt.
§ansprix™;704234 said:
Don't let that hatin ass bytch run you off. Only you know what's best for you, and if you happy with yaself, then fukk what everyone else thinks.

Do you ma.
She comes off as a pretentious stuck up bytch but I'm not mad at her ideals at all. She shouldn't try to save people on the internet though.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I'm more interested in whether you've made contact with your guides and, if so, what did they tell you?

idk if your being faceitious or not but no i havent.

Because they generally are pieces of shyt.

She comes off as a pretentious stuck up bytch but I'm not mad at her ideals at all. She shouldn't try to save people on the internet though.

agreed. im seriously considering becoming a lesbian.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

I'm not mad at "her" ideals either. I think everyone has a right to believe in whatever they want.....but keep the preachy shyt to yourself. Just because you believe in something, or have certain morals, doesn't make you any better than the next person.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
§ansprix™;704273 said:
I'm not mad at "her" ideals either. I think everyone has a right to believe in whatever they want.....but keep the preachy shyt to yourself. Just because you believe in something, or have certain morals, doesn't make you any better than the next person.

The bold is the reason I don't like her.

That shyt disgusts me. :smh: