Thoughts that make your brain hurt

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I always feared falling forward with a full erection....the feeling of a broken dikk :patrice:

Sometimes I close my eyes and try to imagine what it would feel like if I never existed. It feels like 40 tons of invisible brick wall tumbles down on my head. :mindblown:

If you went back in time and met your family before you were born are they still your family? :patrice: I mean technically the future versions of them are still alive, your just traveling through space and time so are the earlier versions of them your seeing current in that moment of time travel or is it like stars in the distant sky where you see them but they aren't actually there anymore. :mindblown:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you clone someone, are they still that same person.

Like say if ur mom passes, but scientisst clone her. Is that really still YOUR mom?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
anything having to do with sizes and distances in the universe :mindblown:

i watch a lot of Through the Wormhole...How the Universe Works....Wonders of the Universe(Dr. Brian Cox is my physicist crush :wub:) etc on Sci channel and History channel. i love having my mindblown by some of the ridiculous numbers they stay throwing out.
i'll just sit there contemplating like :wtf: :dwillhuh: :wow: :why: :sadcam: :unsure: :leon: :win: :hamster:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Then I pause... and ask God why
Did he put me on the serve, just so I could die
I sit back and build on, all the things I did wrong
Why I'm still breathin, and all my friends gone
I try not to dwell on the subject for a while
Cause I might get stuck in this corrupt lifestyle
But my, heart pumps foul blood through my arteries
And I can't turn it back it's a part of me
Too late for cryin, I'm a grown man strugglin
To reach the next level of life, without fumblin
Down to foldin I got no shoulder to lean on but my own
All alone in this danger zone

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I lost my virginity rawdog, but I had literally like 6 condoms in my pocket :mindblown: Fresh out the pack still connected to each other and everything.
Condoms fell out after the session, best lie I could come up with was that they werent mine :mindblown:

I got 1 better. I used to work in retail in a shoe department. This lady came up to me & my coworker looked DEAD at the shoes, then turned & asked us where the shoe department was. My reaction went from :dwillhuh: to:stopitslime:to :mindblown:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got 1 better. I used to work in retail in a shoe department. This lady came up to me & my coworker looked DEAD at the shoes, then turned & asked us where the shoe department was. My reaction went from :dwillhuh: to:stopitslime:to :mindblown:
:patrice: Sure she wasnt "blind" cause this happens to me all the time. After scoping, I eventually ask where where something's at since my vision is :flabbynsick:. The worker will point to what Im looking for like :beli: when its no more than 10 ft away :snoop:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
String theory > all
string theory

1. Everything is made of molecules
2. Molecules are made of atoms .
3. Atoms are made of electrons, protons, and neutrons
4. Electrons, protons, and neutrons can be split in half to create quarks.
5. Quarks are actually made of even smaller pieces, called strings.
Strings are eleven-dimensional (ten dimensions + time) bits of energy that not only make up the above particles but create forces including gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear forces, weak nuclear forces, and a few other forces that have not yet been discovered.
Strings are so infitnitesimally small that anyone with an IQ of less that 400 (ie, all humans) is incapable of imagining how small they are. To give you an example,
an atom is to a string as the observable universe is to human beings. or,
imagine an atom of hydrogen was the size of the solar system. On the same scale, a single string would be the size of small tree.

:beli: :why::snoop::huhldup::whoa::damn::mindblown::wtf::dead::skip::merchant: