Thoughts on The Crow?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If it's set in modern times it needs to appeal to a modern audience. Old folks music given the context of the film won't hit plain and simple, are you senile breh?

Where are your reviews of those artist material sir.

Plus what part of crow did you not understand.
The crow is white boi rocker misappropriation of black rock.
Regardless of white people trying to wigger-fy their lives and misappropriate hiphop in this age.

None of those artist you listed.
make material that fits with the crow you goofie.
That is also the reason this reboot is stoopid too. As the crow has no legs to draw and no relevance to this age as well.

Which why your soundtrack comment was just as dumb as this relaunch.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This relaunch is also in bad taste and goofie as fukk. As the guy who plays the crow. Already played a character who fights.
In some gritty new level film style like the crow anyway.

There is nuffin in boy kills world. That makes any viewer be like.
I think this guy could replace Bruce Lee son, Brandon Lee.
That is also why this is stoopid. As there is no martial art guy.

who can follow Brandon Lee.

It is like thinking any Kung fu actor can replace Bruce Lee.

shyt is the bullshyt samurai showdown Saturday morning. When you turned off the TV at eleven and went outside to play. Instead of watching bullshyt.
Starring:

Bruce loa
Bruce leiao
Bruce yee

That is how stoopid this relaunch is.
Including how ignorant and disconnected.
these people with money are.
All people who were sheltered and never played outside. Should never be allowed around old ip ever.

Their offbrand ass ain't never go outside and lacked intrinsic play.

They should never be trusted with an ip.

Art Barr

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This relaunch is also in bad taste and goofie as fukk. As the guy who plays the crow. Already played a character who fights.
In some gritty new level film style like the crow anyway.

There is nuffin in boy kills world. That makes any viewer be like.
I think this guy could replace Bruce Lee son, Brandon Lee.
That is also why this is stoopid. As there is no martial art guy.

who can follow Brandon Lee.

It is like thinking any Kung fu actor can replace Bruce Lee.

shyt is the bullshyt samurai showdown Saturday morning. When you turned off the TV at eleven and went outside to play. Instead of watching bullshyt.
Starring:

Bruce loa
Bruce leiao
Bruce yee

That is how stoopid this relaunch is.
Including how ignorant and disconnected.
these people with money are.
All people who were sheltered and never played outside. Should never be allowed around old ip ever.

Their offbrand ass ain't never go outside and lacked intrinsic play.

They should never be trusted with an ip.

Art Barr
Brandon Lee hardly does any Kung fu in the crow tho. He gets acclaim mainly for acting

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brandon Lee hardly does any Kung fu in the crow tho. He gets acclaim mainly for acting

Yeah.

Yousa offbrand goofie.

This post is an example.
of being sheltered and lacking intrinsic play.

You suffer from complete disconnect.

Art Barr

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah.

Yousa offbrand goofie.

This post is an example.
of being sheltered and lacking intrinsic play.

You suffer from complete disconnect.

Art Barr
He def had what it took to be a full blown action hero like Van Damme but he didn't really like doing those types of movies because it was like copying his father and he wanted to be an actor first. You could tell he didn't want to be stuck living in Bruce Lee's shadow. The Crow was def where his career was supposed to get the jump start. I had heard the Wachowskis actually approached him for Neo in The Matrix. Bruce's daughter went on to develop Warrior and he would have been involved in some way even if he was in his mid 50's. I think had he lived he would have been caught up more in drama films and would have caught on with the recent Asian American representation in Hollywood. Like doing films like Crazy Rich Asians with John Cho, Michele Yeoh and them. Maybe he'd have turned out like Keanu Reeves after point break or speed. He had the same type of look/charm and prolly a better actor

Matrix had alot of the Bruce Lee philosophies incorporated about adapting and freeing your mind. Morpheus is literally repeating Bruce' words in his dialogs

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He def had what it took to be a full blown action hero like Van Damme but he didn't really like doing those types of movies because it was like copying his father and he wanted to be an actor first. You could tell he didn't want to be stuck living in Bruce Lee's shadow. The Crow was def where his career was supposed to get the jump start. I had heard the Wachowskis actually approached him for Neo in The Matrix. Bruce's daughter went on to develop Warrior and he would have been involved in some way even if he was in his mid 50's. I think had he lived he would have been caught up more in drama films and would have caught on with the recent Asian American representation in Hollywood. Like doing films like Crazy Rich Asians with John Cho, Michele Yeoh and them. Maybe he'd have turned out like Keanu Reeves after point break or speed. He had the same type of look/charm and prolly a better actor

Matrix had alot of the Bruce Lee philosophies incorporated about adapting and freeing your mind. Morpheus is literally repeating Bruce' words in his dialogs

nikka miss me.
with this you just googled this bullshyt.

You have disconnect. That you have no idea who Bruce Lee is just to begin with.

Yousa goofie.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Does anyone have any love for The Crow: Stairway To Heaven show with Mark Dacascos?

Oh I loved it.

The crow holds this place for me personally above most material ever.

As my gf was killed exactly when this movie was released.

It is like a gift of God to me.

As there has never been anyone ever to relate with ever.

This movie is unexplainable in Importance to me.

Art Barr

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
nikka miss me.
with this you just googled this bullshyt.

You have disconnect. That you have no idea who Bruce Lee is just to begin with.

Yousa goofie.

Art Barr
The fact that he stated that he'd rather act then focus on action roles like his father you just proved my point, nikka the dementia scattered your old ass retard brain your so random

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The fact that he stated that he'd rather act then focus on action roles like his father you just proved my point, nikka the dementia scattered your old ass retard brain your so random

nikka shut cho...
you just discovered Bruce lee and Brandon lee goof ass up.

nikka had to google who bruce and Brandon lee is.

like you completely a disconnected goofie.

art barr