Thoughts on The Crow?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Cult classics are nearly all overrated and don't require being perfect movies. I watched it in the theater during original release. It really did a great job with it's goth vibe, which was very new to 90% of viewers. The movie itself is was just OK and some of the special effects looked bad even for the 90s. It was all about the vibe.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think the remake could have gotten a shyt ton more buzz if they incorporated a strong soundtrack like the original film. Could have gotten Opium to curate the soundtrack and score since they appeal to todays punk aesthetic, with some strong features Kanye, Carti, $uicideboy$, uzi, Yeat, Travis, Destroy Lonely, Ken Carson. Since it has an emo punk vibe, incorporate some sad boy shyt like sofaygo, trippie red, kid laroi

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think the remake could have gotten a shyt ton more buzz if they incorporated a strong soundtrack like the original film. Could have gotten Opium to curate the soundtrack and score since they appeal to todays punk aesthetic, with some strong features Kanye, Carti, $uicideboy$, uzi, Yeat, Travis, Destroy Lonely, Ken Carson. Since it has an emo punk vibe, incorporate some sad boy shyt like sofaygo, trippie red, kid laroi

no.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The new film ain't marketed to old dudes breh

This is the crow.

Those artist you listed.
do not have anything sonically.
that relates or has anything related to what the crow is..
That is what you missed.
Being whatever age you supposed to be.
To the point..

No review of none of those artist from you. Has resonated anywhere. If so post said thread.

as i am the only guy here.
making relevent reviews on artist being a draw here. So miss me with your never did nuffin bullshyt replies.

When you become the best internet critic like moi. Then you can talk. Till then. Keep yo bullshyt offbrand music genre suggestions to yo self.

nikka talking like he made reviews and made draws in any era. When you ain't did shyt in comparison to my timeline to say a damn thing. Your suggestions are just as wack.
as you are.

now prove me wrong with some reviews or stfu about music. As you do not know music nikka

especially when trying to make suggestions.
on a arguably a film franchise with the goat soundtrack.

Art Barr

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This is the crow.

Those artist you listed.
do not have anything sonically.
that relates or has anything related to what the crow is..
That is what you missed.
Being whatever age you supposed to be.
To the point..

No review of none of those artist from you. Has resonated anywhere. If so post said thread.

as i am the only guy here.
making relevent reviews on artist being a draw here. So miss me with your never did nuffin bullshyt replies.

When you become the best internet critic like moi. Then you can talk. Till then. Keep yo bullshyt offbrand music genre suggestions to yo self.

nikka talking like he made reviews and made draws in any era. When you ain't did shyt in comparison to my timeline to say a damn thing. Your suggestions are just as wack.
as you are.

now prove me wrong with some reviews or stfu about music. As you do not know music nikka

especially when trying to make suggestions.
on a arguably a film franchise with the goat soundtrack.

Art Barr
If it's set in modern times it needs to appeal to a modern audience. Old folks music given the context of the film won't hit plain and simple, are you senile breh?