Thought on the fat school bus monitor bully video?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand the whole bullying thing is wrong when it happens to anybody, but why she gettin money though?

read the damn donation page it explains everything.

basically the money was originally so she could take a vacation, but now it's enough for her to retire.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black kid gets shot for wearin a scary hoody...man goes to jail...."oooh ooh let's start a defense fund"...black kid looked like a thug so he deserved to be gunned down....fat white lady gets told she's fat and "ooh ooh don't call her fat send her on vacation so she can burneven less calories"......and no I'm not sayin makin fun of this lady is cool,these kids deserve to have the shyt beat out of them...I nominate a white man to deliver the beating while a crowd of white people watch....bcuz if a black man does it while black people watch it'll be "why r these animals just watching,they should all b hung"....good for this white lady,but I hope this is a lesson to u c00ns who care about whatwhite people think about you....they think you ain't shyt:laff:

This is just a stupid analogy.....

one has nothing to do with the other..... whether the lady in question is white black, fat or thin everyone has parents....how would you feel if your mother was subject to such abuse...

calling someone a c00n just because the lady in question is white just shows how immature you are....so we shouldnt call the kids out just cause shes white?

bad behavior is unacceptable regardless and only a c00n would think otherwise

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
this just goes to show u theres money out there to be made.

these donators sprung out of nowhere and practically came up with money that most people in the world would have had to work almost a life time to acquire.

that is some sh1t.

im just pissed this didn't happen to a black woman.

why couldn't these fucckas donate to the trayvon martin's family????

If she was black nobody would donate shyt.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
all in all it's a fukked up situation but the internet makes shyt seem a lot worse than it is....I've seen way worse than this. It's hilarious how y'all been bragging about being "wolves" on sohh/thecoli for years, salivate at the thought of exposing posters and ruthlessly insulting them but can't stomach an old white lady being called fat by a few school kids for 10 minutes. Please.

Daps
this just goes to show u theres money out there to be made.

these donators sprung out of nowhere and practically came up with money that most people in the world would have had to work almost a life time to acquire.

that is some sh1t.

im just pissed this didn't happen to a black woman.

why couldn't these fucckas donate to the trayvon martin's family????

you can accumulate more thank $400K in a lifetime and like the other guy in this thread said. A black woman wouldn't get these donations. America has desensitized them selves from black people and our issues so it woulda probably got a laff outta some people.

Side Note: If the kids were black the jokes woulda been funnier. All they kept saying were.

Kid Cac
:bryan: "fukking fat ass - ah ha ha ha"

Fat Lady Cac
:sadcam:

I stopped feeling bad for her after $100K too. :stopitslime:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
lord of the fliesesque

"piggy" :heh: I see what you did there

----------

A black woman would not allow shyt like that to happen

^this pretty much, When I was in fifth grade the bus driver fought one of the students, she had to be in her 40s-50s

---------

Internet sympathy is the new way to get rich quick. George Zimmerman raised 200k (they say the number has since increased), this lady 400k.....get white people to think you've been victimized and you can :eat:

Daps
Black kid gets shot for wearin a scary hoody...man goes to jail...."oooh ooh let's start a defense fund"...black kid looked like a thug so he deserved to be gunned down....fat white lady gets told she's fat and "ooh ooh don't call her fat send her on vacation so she can burneven less calories"......and no I'm not sayin makin fun of this lady is cool,these kids deserve to have the shyt beat out of them...I nominate a white man to deliver the beating while a crowd of white people watch....bcuz if a black man does it while black people watch it'll be "why r these animals just watching,they should all b hung"....good for this white lady,but I hope this is a lesson to u c00ns who care about whatwhite people think about you....they think you ain't shyt:laff:

one has nothing to do with the other..... whether the lady in question is white black, fat or thin everyone has parents....how would you feel if your mother was subject to such abuse...

calling someone a c00n just because the lady in question is white just shows how immature you are....so we shouldnt call the kids out just cause shes white?

I see what both of yall are saying. But what NotSoft was saying is that when ever anything happens amongst black people we are showed NO EMPATHY, NO SYMPATHY so he is wondering why is everyone so hurt over what this old lady went thru...it was bad and wrong of the kids but if the tables were turned and it was a black lady we would not get any compassion.

Same way how Hurricane Katrina affected black people more than it did white people and I personally remember seeing white people in my school pass around joke pictures days after Katrina happened. However when 911 happened a black man would get arrested for treason if he made jokes about the twin towers.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

U right and I'm not saying black people shouldn't call out the pieces of shyt kids.....I'm just pointing out the outcry and the backlash and anger towards these kids and support for this lady would be different if it wuz us...I could be wrong....my message wuz more so to black people who are always ashamed of how white peopl might look at us on sites like worldstar hip hop and shyt,and in america in general....they got the sae "all we got is us" mentality too imo.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they are giving out money to fat people for getting called fat now? i should be a fukking millionaire at this point

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U right and I'm not saying black people shouldn't call out the pieces of shyt kids.....I'm just pointing out the outcry and the backlash and anger towards these kids and support for this lady would be different if it wuz us...I could be wrong....my message wuz more so to black people who are always ashamed of how white peopl might look at us on sites like worldstar hip hop and shyt,and in america in general....they got the sae "all we got is us" mentality too imo.

To be real with you, I expect white people to look after their own and i dont expect them to give a shyt about us...now Im not saying that I always find this to be true I just feel if you have that approach in life as a black person then you can be mentally prepared for their fukkery....

I will always try and put black people and the community first as much as possible because I expect whites, asians , jews etc... to do the same

them kids are still fukked up tho

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Kids can be very cruel. Blame this on the lack of a proper upbringing.