Thought on the fat school bus monitor bully video?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
fukk this old ass fat white bytch and her dead ass son. What the fukk I look like feeling sorry for a cracka bytch?

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
My thoughts.....

Fat bytch needs to lose some weight. Props to the kids for shaming these fat hoes. No mercy on fatties that can help it. More fatties need to be shamed to Bolivia.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I understand the whole bullying thing is wrong when it happens to anybody, but why she gettin money though?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
trying too hard.

:beli:

Nope, fukk that bytch. :rudy: at you saying someone trying too hard. White people kill our babies and they been doing it now i'm supposed to feel sorry for her because she cried and make 300k? fukk outta here and I don't give a fukk about negs, this site is just that. You niccas take this posting shyt way too serious and are generally lames anyway.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I understand the whole bullying thing is wrong when it happens to anybody, but why she gettin money though?

cause the vid went viral. if it wasnt taped and it was word of mouth, she wouldnt have got shyt.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

from what i read... the donation site was originally set up to bring in 5 grand to send her on a vacation....but it blew up much more than anyone expected

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black kid gets shot for wearin a scary hoody...man goes to jail...."oooh ooh let's start a defense fund"...black kid looked like a thug so he deserved to be gunned down....fat white lady gets told she's fat and "ooh ooh don't call her fat send her on vacation so she can burneven less calories"......and no I'm not sayin makin fun of this lady is cool,these kids deserve to have the shyt beat out of them...I nominate a white man to deliver the beating while a crowd of white people watch....bcuz if a black man does it while black people watch it'll be "why r these animals just watching,they should all b hung"....good for this white lady,but I hope this is a lesson to u c00ns who care about whatwhite people think about you....they think you ain't shyt:laff:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think she either did something, or said something to those kids to make them go in on her like that. :laff:.....kids are cruel :snoop: