Those Who Wish Me Dead starring Angelina Jolie, HBO max/theatres May14

Daps
yep hollywood's finished......i'm getting rough bootlegs of shows a year early w/ the storyboards...i coulda gave notes to the editor on The Peacemaker, like the sidekick curses too much & they should change the dialogue.....how do I have that much access like i'm in the writer's room....and i don't feel privy to anything, its just some weak ass garbage.....

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
saw it months ago on bootleg....w/ new movies & tv shows, if you've seen 1 you've seen them all.....already saw the Sopranos flick, fall tv shows like The Peacemaker & Afterparty......I hate a lot of people in the industry so I enjoy watching Hollywood fall of a cliff.....

if there's any actors that you hate, drop their names here & i'll post their address....

Keegan lives on 56 Leonard St in Tribeca.....Nick Kroll lives on Catalina Rd in Los Feliz next door to George Lopez....might make a youtube channel, random celebrity beatdowns......
Wait.....what? :heh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
tumblr_pyzphaOhbS1tlgqkgo3_400.png
not white

:beli:

You asian then.

bytch hasn't looked like that in 20 years.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
This is such a 90s movie, so that's good.
The movie has two big problems, so that's bad.

1. I didn't care about Hannah or her backstory. They try and try but I just didn't care.
2. It's super predictable.

Outside of Jolie's character I really liked the characters and action was pretty good.
6/10

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw it months ago on bootleg....w/ new movies & tv shows, if you've seen 1 you've seen them all.....already saw the Sopranos flick, fall tv shows like The Peacemaker & Afterparty......I hate a lot of people in the industry so I enjoy watching Hollywood fall of a cliff.....

if there's any actors that you hate, drop their names here & i'll post their address....

Keegan lives on 56 Leonard St in Tribeca.....Nick Kroll lives on Catalina Rd in Los Feliz next door to George Lopez....might make a youtube channel, random celebrity beatdowns......

How was that Sopranos movie?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie was some girl power bullshyt. :russ:

Movie was actually ok. Little finger and the other guy really carried alot of the movie.

ETAA:I have had time to gather my thoughts on why the plot in this movie was the bullshyt.

The forensic accountant guy, wouldn't he have files on some extra security type shyt?, like in bank vault or something, or have some fail safe key, where he has to log in every day otherwise the information gets sent to the press?

Interracial relationship in this movie
I get hollywood is trying to be diverse, but breh lives in Montana if he was with a white woman it would be ok.

They basically told that black actress to come as is.

And when they put a black woman in these type of roles so has to be some super woman type.
Riding horses at 8 months pregnant?:comeon:
Climbing some ladder thing to get to her man?:comeon:

The gun fight with little finger?:comeon:

Speaking of little finger
He is a mercenary but he has a code now?
Wouldn't kill pregnant woman?:comeon:
He just killed a random lady that was driving by.

So the dad wrote something on a piece of paper wouldn't it get fukked up in the water?

Angelina Jolie face, them cheek implants or fillers got looking like alien.

I am glad that kid clowned her on her thinness. lol

Why the fukk is Tyler Perry in this? and what is he suppose to be?

What about carbon monoxide?, they can just chill in the woods like that will all the gases and ash flying around?

Little finger walking around like two face. WTF?? bytch had his whole half side burned off, and he still walking around oozing facial liquids?

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What you think about the sopranos movie breh???