Those Who Wish Me Dead starring Angelina Jolie, HBO max/theatres May14

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Its solid, but nothing special. I'd give it 8/10. Angelina still hot. The movie more atmosphere than anything.

Daps
saw it months ago on bootleg....w/ new movies & tv shows, if you've seen 1 you've seen them all.....already saw the Sopranos flick, fall tv shows like The Peacemaker & Afterparty......I hate a lot of people in the industry so I enjoy watching Hollywood fall of a cliff.....

if there's any actors that you hate, drop their names here & i'll post their address....

Keegan lives on 56 Leonard St in Tribeca.....Nick Kroll lives on Catalina Rd in Los Feliz next door to George Lopez....might make a youtube channel, random celebrity beatdowns......

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
8 out of 10? Thats a good rating. Angelina still hot? She gain some weight? bytch has looked like death for years now.
She still hot, she ain't hackers/gia hot cause that was twenty years ago. She takes her shirt off at one point, it ain't taking lives but it will do

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This was not good, if it had been theater’s only it would be straight trash but since I didn’t have to pay for it directly I’ll say 4/10. Acting was bad all around, effects were meh, storyline was meaningless.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed this. little finger and beast were both retaeded though

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
saw it months ago on bootleg....w/ new movies & tv shows, if you've seen 1 you've seen them all.....already saw the Sopranos flick, fall tv shows like The Peacemaker & Afterparty......I hate a lot of people in the industry so I enjoy watching Hollywood fall of a cliff.....

if there's any actors that you hate, drop their names here & i'll post their address....

Keegan lives on 56 Leonard St in Tribeca.....Nick Kroll lives on Catalina Rd in Los Feliz next door to George Lopez....might make a youtube channel, random celebrity beatdowns......
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: