Those Jordan 5's come out again

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They black orange and pink.. I just rode past the mall and saw at least 50 people outside huddled trying to stay warm...:mjpls:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
http://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t854623/ :mjpls:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htJ40Fmq3Ks[/ame]

I know st0rmfr0nt is a bunch of racist but some of the sh1t they said is :russ: tho

just saw these monkey stampedes over these shoes on the TV MSM. What is it with negroes and sneakers? Do they give them some kind of African magic powers?

:deadrose:

The funny thing is while all these blacks are the ones buying these Air Jordans it's known by many that Michael Jordan could care less about black people. All of his friends are white and he does not like taking pictures with blacks at all. He's been known to snap angrily at blacks wanting an autograph or picture but is more than happy to have his picture taken with whites and asians.

even st0rmfr0nt cacs are aware that Jordan don't mess with no n1ggas :mjpls:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is while all these blacks are the ones buying these Air Jordans it's known by many that Michael Jordan could care less about black people. All of his friends are white and he does not like taking pictures with blacks at all. He's been known to snap angrily at blacks wanting an autograph or picture but is more than happy to have his picture taken with whites and asians.

even st0rmfr0nt cacs are aware that Jordan don't mess with no n1ggas :mjpls:

:dead::dead::dead:

mysmilie_3477.gif

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thats why I dont really fukk with the Jordan game anymore. Too many hypebeast. Maybe its just me but its like cats feel like they are superior to you bc they have certain Jordans. "Oh you aint got these!" "been had those" ......ill just stick to air max,low top chucks, and barkleys,foams,pennys,etc..

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I have a friend on Facebook and all he does is take pictures of his feet with Jordans on. "Guess I'll go with the red & white 12's today!" Dude is 31......no home......his car is a mini-something (:snoop:).....yet he always complains about "living that broke life."

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I havent had jordans since the 5th grade. Im not waiting in line for sneakers that I already had damn near 20 years ago that cost twice as much

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I have a friend on Facebook and all he does is take pictures of his feet with Jordans on. "Guess I'll go with the red & white 12's today!" Dude is 31......no home......his car is a mini-something (:snoop:).....yet he always complains about "living that broke life."

On some

HAHA.jpg

:upsetfavre: