THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
breh they moved his corpse over to him so it was the first thing he saw when he woke up :mjcry: :mjcry: fukk. I can't wait to see these fukks get killed.

It gets better breh. They all die gloriously. Just wait for the scenes where they start building his rep:wow: greatest use of the word "oh" ever

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He may be the new regining champ breh
he's even waving automatic guns at nuns :krs:

this is a dope ass movie, the cinematography, action scenes, the story is simplistic, but well done, the wife and puppy dying is the perfect thing to get you emotionally involved with his plight, and the world building is actually interesting with the hotel and the coins and such.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
he's even waving automatic guns at nuns :krs:

this is a dope ass movie, the cinematography, action scenes, the story is simplistic, but well done, the wife and puppy dying is the perfect thing to get you emotionally involved with his plight, and the world building is actually interesting with the hotel and the coins and such.

Word for word breh. Exactly how I felt about it. Love the idea of a hotel where all assassins go and it's like neutral ground.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: watch it breh. It's on cable damn near all the time. Download it or something. or just blind buy it on amazon

i got an hour into it and fell asleep last night cuz it was late.

I'm gonna finish it and finally peep Millers Crossing

And I think im gonna peep inside llewyn davis cuz i've been watching a lot of music related movies lately..and i'll have finally seen all the coen's