THOSE DVD SCREENERS FOR AWARD SEASON ARE STARTING TO TRICKLE ONLINE BREHS WOOOOOOOOOO

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll watch it then. Always avoided it because I thought it was a musical.
yeah its nothing like a musical, the main characters do a few songs at a record studio to get money because they picked up a man who sold his soul to the devil to play guitar, the soundtrack is an integral part of the movie but its not the main focus of the film

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Am I the only breh in here that doesn't want to watch musicals? Forgive me if I'm being a little shallow here but I've never cared for them. I was excited for Les Miserables but when I got to the cinema and realized it was a musical I walked out. On some track1 shyt. I have never ever walked out on a film before.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Am I the only breh in here that doesn't want to watch musicals? Forgive me if I'm being a little shallow here but I've never cared for them. I was excited for Les Miserables but when I got to the cinema and realized it was a musical I walked out. On some track1 shyt. I have never ever walked out on a film before.

i feel you... i dont like musicals much now that im older....:ehh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
im the same

only musical i ever enjoyed was chicago

i still haven't watched les miserables

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
i feel you... i dont like musicals much now that im older....:ehh:
:ohhh: thinkin back i used to really love musicals as a lil boy
but as i grew up the desire for something that didn't involve white people prancing around in shrill voices took over:yeshrug::mjlol::yeshrug:

im the same

only musical i ever enjoyed was chicago

i still haven't watched les miserables
i even tried watching les mis after a blunt but when anne hathaway came on in the rain with her hair all ugly and short and pulling on some rope singing about struggle i started laughing uncontrollably and then proceeded to choke like crazy. cut the film off and had to run for a glass of water :deadmanny:

cotton mouth kills brehs:noah:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the concept of Into the Woods really intrigues me. I like when famous stories are all blended together like that, but I've been putting it off bc of the singing

absolutely hated Sweeny Todd, and tried watching Les Miserables on HBO - One of the most impossible movies of all time. I hate Anne Hathaway when she's talking, now I gotta watch her bald and singing?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Really spoiling movies in this bytch:beli:

Exactly, wtf breh. These nikkas have no chill. I didn't see John Wick and these fakkits talking about the movie in the thread. I instantly knew what was going to happen because of the bullshyt posted in this thread.

Take that shyt to the actual movie thread.:camby:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Interstellar 2014 DVDSCR XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

wRHIc2T0t.jpg

Top 250 #17 | Nominated for 5 Oscars. Another 14 wins & 50 nominations. See more awards »

Plot: In the near future Earth has been devastated by drought and famine, causing a scarcity in food and extreme changes in climate. When humanity is facing extinction, a mysterious rip in the space-time continuum is discovered, giving mankind the opportunity to widen their lifespan. A group of explorers must travel beyond our solar system in search of a planet that can sustain life. The crew of the Endurance are required to think bigger and go further than any human in history as they embark on an interstellar voyage, into the unknown. Coop, the pilot of the Endurance, must decide between seeing his children again and the future of the human race.

2YPAmE.jpg

Genre: Adventure | Sci-Fi
IMDB Rating: 8.9/10 from 407,642 users Metascore: 74/100
Directed by: Christopher Nolan
Starring: Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain

Release Name: Interstellar.2014.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8
Size: 2.28 GiB
Video: AVi | 720×304 | 1 702 Kbps
Audio: English | AC3 | 224 kbps
Runtime: 2h 49mn
Subtitles: N/A

:blessed:EAT!