Those digital codes that come with Blu-Rays...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@FlyRy Why is Vudu still adding movies to the Disc-to-Digital program every month when UltraViolet is supposed to close down?
I don't think d2d is shutting down. The movies will just go into your VUDU collection.

Some studios stopped giving UV rights long before shutdown announced.

We'll see what happens after the end of July but they've been promoting d2d lately so I would be surprised if they shut it down

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@FlyRy Why is Vudu still adding movies to the Disc-to-Digital program every month when UltraViolet is supposed to close down?
I don't think d2d is shutting down. The movies will just go into your VUDU collection.

Some studios stopped giving UV rights long before shutdown announced.

We'll see what happens after the end of July but they've been promoting d2d lately so I would be surprised if they shut it down
Are Sony & Warner Bros. the only studios that you can do D2D or are other studios allowing it?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They were recently offering a $5 credit or something if you converted 10

yeah i converted a grip. also if you buy some movies, watch them on movies anywhere and you get the special editions with them, i got all the alien joints and on vudu you only get the theatrical but on movies anywhere you get both versions, same with deadpool 2, logan, and a few others. There's a few more but I'll have to check.