Raleigh, NC
341342994_947815902899964_1201316123212758676_n.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is last night

Tried to tell folks:mjlol:

At first I was thinking he was on his Ben Simmons trajectory. But then I started thinking he probably just expected the Pelicans to get mathmatically eliminated and didnt stay in basketball shape. That elimination game kind of just snuck up on him:francis:

If your a Pelicans fan,I would say thats better news than Zion having some kind of mental block. Yall been new he liked his snacks.

Daps
Tried to tell folks:mjlol:

At first I was thinking he was on his Ben Simmons trajectory. But then I started thinking he probably just expected the Pelicans to get mathmatically eliminated and didnt stay in basketball shape. That elimination game kind of just snuck up on him:francis:

If your a Pelicans fan,I would say thats better news than Zion having some kind of mental block. Yall been new he liked his snacks.
I’d say it’s worse news if you’re a Pelicans fan.

I’m surprised he isn’t getting more backlash than he is over this. He’s out here literally dunking before an elimination game yet supposedly has a mental block from taking the floor. It’s a terrible look. I can’t recall any situation quite like it. He clearly doesn’t give a fukk about the team/organization.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Too much po boys, étouffée, créole/cajun bbq, jambalaya and Gumbo for Zion :russ:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d say it’s worse news if you’re a Pelicans fan.

I’m surprised he isn’t getting more backlash than he is over this. He’s out here literally dunking before an elimination game yet supposedly has a mental block from taking the floor. It’s a terrible look. I can’t recall any situation quite like it. He clearly doesn’t give a fukk about the team/organization.

If he isnt in basketball shape he is a liability. Maybe playing basketball is the only way he can keep the weight off. I dont see how you trade him if its just his weight. Your a 1 seed with him,and eliminated from the playoffs without him. And he makes it look so easy:wow:

If it was a mental thing like Ben Simmons I'd trade him in a heartbeat. But if they can just keep him healthy and playing basketball he will be fine

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You people are mean. Depression is a serious issue and weight gain can come with depression. If he would have been drafted by his preferred team he would be in great shape.