This Zion picture is just....

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He puts on weight easily. Any injury to him and it's a wrap because he'd be out for weeks and then he'll regain any weight he lost during that period.

He and the Pelicans are gonna have to invest seven figures in his body to ever get him right. It's the only way. But I doubt Zion at the point in his career yet where he actually cares and the Pelicans are just cheap.
This makes no sense the pelicans have signed him to a guranteed max. How is that being cheap? At some point Zion has to own this.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I can relate to him...I think he a dude who is a foodie and/or he stress eats.

The only thing if I was in his position...I would be at the gym everyday and maybe get a nutritionist or meal prep because it seems that he not that serious about his future bag and wanting his team to win.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Wait, he's fat again??

VY2wmdR.png

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Already a TGIF legend AI is like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Ok. Yea Leon Rose, Dolan, get it done we gotta bring Zion here to get on Thibs conditioning program. Our guys are in crazy shape just check how many OT games the squad did this season smh. We gone get Zion right :ufdup:
Someone needs to hook him up with Lebron so he sees how you got to invest time & money into your diet & overall regiment
Zion come on down to Miami Pat & crew will have him in tip top shape they don't play around with condition & being in shape
Even got Lowry to get his ass in shape.