This whole 9/11 rememberance sh1t needs to stop.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
i remember every year since it happened cnn, msnbc, history channel, etc. would show nothing but documentaries on it and "As it happened" all day. Didnt see any of that on today tho :yeshrug:

EDIt: history channel is actually showing something right now but what i said about the other channels holds true tho

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Man, Yall Coli nikkas is something else man. But this goes back to the point from the other post. Most of yall nikkas was to young to even understand the shyt. Now your saying it wasn't a big deal. Well No, it probably wouldn't be to someone who was 5 or 6. But that's the same BS logic yall try to use when denouncing the civil rights movement. All I know was at one point, everybody I know was worried they would about being Drafted, The Climate in America changed COMPLETELY over night. Anthrax? Rumors of more terrorist attacks? Rumors of Nuclear attacks? Biological attacks? The creation of the colored threat system. shyt was a scary time. I won't hold it against yall that don't remember living through it or not understanding the impact it's had on the constitution. But I damn sure won't forget where I was when It happened.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
1237054_432855006831253_1264409343_n.jpg

cameras in 1801? :ohhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Man, Yall Coli nikkas is something else man. But this goes back to the point from the other post. Most of yall nikkas was to young to even understand the shyt. Now your saying it wasn't a big deal. Well No, it probably wouldn't be to someone who was 5 or 6. But that's the same BS logic yall try to use when denouncing the civil rights movement. All I know was at one point, everybody I know was worried they would about being Drafted, The Climate in America changed COMPLETELY over night. Anthrax? Rumors of more terrorist attacks? Rumors of Nuclear attacks? Biological attacks? The creation of the colored threat system. shyt was a scary time. I won't hold it against yall that don't remember living through it or not understanding the impact it's had on the constitution. But I damn sure won't forget where I was when It happened.

Don't put me in that category. I was in cali and had just got home from work. I aint find out about it until I logged on to sohh.com and by the time I turned on the TV it was just one tower left :deadrose:

Honestly I mourned more than when Aaliyah died. That was the first time I was depressed and shed tears over someone I didn't know :manny: 9/11 made it harder for me to go to he gym and the base I use to be stationed at too. I had just got out of the military a year earlier and was thinking about going back but I was like :whoa: we about to go to war, so I changed my mind.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Don't put me in that category. I was in cali and had just got home from work. I aint find out about it until I logged on to sohh.com and by the time I turned on the TV it was just one tower left :deadrose:

Honestly I mourned more than when Aaliyah died. That was the first time I was depressed and shed tears over someone I didn't know :manny: 9/11 made it harder for me to go to he gym and the base I use to be stationed at too. I had just got out of the military a year earlier and was thinking about going back but I was like :whoa: we about to go to war, so I changed my mind.

:lupe:At one tower left. yeah that was crazy. But seriously that makes you a smart dude. They had a few of my more ghetto homies believing that hype, talking about enlisting and shyt and protecting the country. I turned up on them nikkas. Like Yo Black ass ain't got shyt to do with these Arabs bringing that war to your door. You better take yo ass to college or get a job and pray they don't start drafting nikkas.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was an unprecedented attack....

two 110 story buildings completely collapsed, I see that shyt on youtube and it still seems surreal

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Thank you for saying this.

EVF, you and a couple of others like myself are old enough to remember this day...these young kids don't have a clue. Their heads are filled with BS, revisionist thinking, and other thoughts that don't have any semblance to reality.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
TBH, I don't like looking at footage of the WTC collapse. It still bothers me.

Man I've watched that shyt for like 13 years straight. and I still get chills when that second plane hits. When you start seeing people just be like fukk it and jump to there deaths because they would rather die that way then burn to death. shyt is no joke. It's not even about being Black, Asian, Hispanic, White..etc..its just about the basic. people are people and death comes for all. Folks trapped on the 99th floor burning alive. People knowing there was no way to get down or cross certain levels to escape to safety. Smoke everywhere. dead people everywhere. you alive, but for how long? you trying to open doors to exit, but flames are engulfing that entire floor. So you run to the roof just to breath. But know breathing is the least of your worries, You are aware that there will be no help available to you. And that this is it. Nothing racial about it. That's a real fukking situation to be in. Finally finality sets in, and you would rather jump than burn to death. Race is no longer a factor. Look around and everyone is scared. No stereotypes, no bullshyt. just people, a bunch of scared people who are going to die.

shyt was real. I'll never forget that. You had people literally diving from one of the highest buildings on earth to escape flames and death, only to know one way was better than the other way.

While an entire nation watched.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Man I've watched that shyt for like 13 years straight. and I still get chills when that second plane hits. When you start seeing people just be like fukk it and jump to there deaths because they would rather die that way then burn to death. shyt is no joke. It's not even about being Black, Asian, Hispanic, White..etc..its just about the basic. people are people and death comes for all. Folks trapped on the 99th floor burning alive. People knowing there was no way to get down or cross certain levels to escape to safety. Smoke everywhere. dead people everywhere. you alive, but for how long? you trying to open doors to exit, but flames are engulfing that entire floor. So you run to the roof just to breath. But know breathing is the least of your worries, You are aware that there will be no help available to you. And that this is it. Nothing racial about it. That's a real fukking situation to be in. Finally finality sets in, and you would rather jump than burn to death. Race is no longer a factor. Look around and everyone is scared. No stereotypes, no bullshyt. just people, a bunch of scared people who are going to die.

shyt was real. I'll never forget that. You had people literally diving from one of the highest buildings on earth to escape flames and death, only to know one way was better than the other way.

While an entire nation watched.

Yeah...tru that. It wasn't even us watching in the states. The whole world watched.

I forget, but some writer referred to 9/11 as "the time in history when the world stood still and watched in unison" or something like that.