This white ho has got to be trolling

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have so much hate in your hate. it’s truly sad.

i don’t do drugs and haven’t touched any sort of substance in like a decade

and the tongue in which you speak, clearly lacks wisdom from the most high to shame me for my past ways of uncleanliness and following the wrong path.

XZQ0rGF.jpg
Religion is cool but come on
:heh:

@biscuitsnbangers
You have given your life to JESUS?

Last edited:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Religion is okay; I don’t have too much against it. It is what it is. But she seems a bit too into it. A sign of some issues in her mind or heart. I used to go overboard with religion til I recognized the psychological and emotional shyt that was causing me pain. Hope she’s okay

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I think she's a Hebrew Israelite breh
They don't play

:whoa:

White people cant be "Hebrews" or "Israelites" so no breh but I read thru the thread and saw shes fukking with a breh who's one that wave. Which is cool but that Jesus/colonialist shyt is from her side of the pond and not the "Israelites" side.. :coffee:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
the most high warned me and readied me against people.. people will shame you for following on the path to righteousness and cleanliness

1 Peter 4
3 For you have spent enough time in the past carrying out the same desires as the pagans: living in debauchery, lust, drunkenness, orgies, carousing, and detestable idolatry.
4 Because of this, they consider it strange of you not to plunge with them into the same flood of reckless indiscretion, and they heap abuse on you.
5 But they will have to give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
6 That is why the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged as men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

Last edited: