"This What Happens When the Knicks Run the Show" Official '24-25 NY Knicks Pre-Season Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If we're going off the premise that the Knicks don't leak, which has been consistent so far, both of those things sounded like rumors from the jump. Randle came out and said he was ready to play before the trade went down and we were all in here talking about how important Donte was going to be off the bench because of how much we needed to manage OG's minutes. I'm sure the Knicks felt the same way. It sounded like reporters just throwing shyt at the wall to see what sticks like they've been doing with us since Leon got here. Only person I trust is Begs. And anything he reports is just clarification of something that's already happened. He never even breaks shyt.

I hear you. I'm just talking about the dudes who were directly challenging those of us that were mad about the trade by posting that info. Like its a proper response or a reason not to be mad. I won't blame the FO then. But alot of peeps were buying into the rumors.

Even off of the coli Ive seen the same talking points in IG and youtube comments.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
As much as I think that Kat is better than Randle, that blow by dunk he had made me sad. He would have EATEN in this new offense too. I'm convinced of it.

Hey.... Randle at the 4 sometimes switching to a small ball 5 would've been good for me. Start Sims...until Mitch came back. as much as as people call him ass he's managed to get 7/10 in 20min. Rotate sims and hukporti with the occasional Randle at 5.

Hart and Ragu both off the bench with Deuce and Rat face would've been way better. I know its only preseason but Hart doesn't really have a place on that starting lineup. I know this man doesn't wanna average 0pts this season.

I was looking forward to the nova lineup put whoever you want at the 5 depending on how the game is going. but having Hart at the 4, Bridges, Ragu and Brunson would've been :ohlawd:

Instead of worrying about fukking shamet and TJ Warren

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Like I saw the Kat trade will be weird we can win it all and still think he is a bytch. He is a better player than Randle but he is soft.

With that said we don't got to socialize with him. We want him to get buckets, he is going to
get way more buckets and open it up for Brunson to score easier and long term avoid injuries by going to the paint.

PLUS

Ihart left, Mitch got injured, Sims sucks…. It is what it is.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Like I saw the Kat trade will be weird we can win it all and still think he is a bytch. He is a better player than Randle but he is soft.

With that said we don't got to socialize with him. We want him to get buckets, he is going to
get way more buckets and open it up for Brunson to score easier and long term avoid injuries by going to the paint.

PLUS

Ihart left, Mitch got injured, Sims sucks…. It is what it is.
it's not apples to apples, I KNOW - but ever since it was announced, i've looked at this like when the Lakers got Pau Gasol.

"soft" player who showed up big when it mattered and got those titles.

that's my gut, i'm sticking with it and no i'm not saying Brunson and Thibs are Kobe and Phil.
:hubie:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
it's not apples to apples, I KNOW - but ever since it was announced, i've looked at this like when the Lakers got Pau Gasol.

"soft" player who showed up big when it mattered and got those titles.

that's my gut, i'm sticking with it and no i'm not saying Brunson and Thibs are Kobe and Phil.
:hubie:
Gasol and Kobe is a good comparison. Especially if they Keep Mitch he slides into the Bynum role and Kat becomes Gasol at the 4.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yo I’m sick to my stomach man. I just realized we got to play the Washington Wizards six times this year.

Shyt is such a demoralizing revelation