"This What Happens When the Knicks Run the Show" Official '24-25 NY Knicks Pre-Season Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So divencenzo said the rumor of him wanting to leave because of a diminished role is false.... and there was reports that Randle wouldnt be ready to start the season but he just played preseason....

It's knicks all day but why the lies? I just started getting over this trade
Same. Randle looked solid.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So divencenzo said the rumor of him wanting to leave because of a diminished role is false.... and there was reports that Randle wouldnt be ready to start the season but he just played preseason....

It's knicks all day but why the lies? I just started getting over this trade
If we're going off the premise that the Knicks don't leak, which has been consistent so far, both of those things sounded like rumors from the jump. Randle came out and said he was ready to play before the trade went down and we were all in here talking about how important Donte was going to be off the bench because of how much we needed to manage OG's minutes. I'm sure the Knicks felt the same way. It sounded like reporters just throwing shyt at the wall to see what sticks like they've been doing with us since Leon got here. Only person I trust is Begs. And anything he reports is just clarification of something that's already happened. He never even breaks shyt.