This video of Diddy, French Montana, and Ellen Degeneres is disturbing...

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jesus I'm already tired of this "let's overly examine this random diddy footage and find out what it really means" shyt.

That's all the YT world going to be eating off of the next couple weeks.
They can't help themselves. That's why you have to subscribe and upvote videos when you logged into YT so you can train your algorithm.
man if ellen was at the freak offs with a strap on throw that bytch under the jail too :scust:
She would have been there for dikk. I may have mentioned this somewhere before on the Coli, put there was a chick I used to fool around with when I was younger. Big thick fine Amazonian type chick. She was older than me by about 10 to 15 years so I was out there milfin it up. :shaq: But she would tell me how some years back she used to host orgies and how women were allowed in unaccompanied, but guys had to bring a girl or be specially invited. She says the stud dykes were the main attendees and they used to come especially to get dikked down. And dikked down they would get. She went into graphic detail, I won't. But she said without fail, out of the dozens of parties she threw, there wasn't a single time that the studs didn't come through. And after they got dikked down, they'd go back to looking like Manny Fresh and pull up their saggy jeans, or whatever nikka shyt they were wearing and stroll on out like it never happened. LOL. That doesn't mean that that's how it always is, but it wouldn't surprise me that that is the orgy norm everywhere.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Didn’t Ellen voluntarily step down from her show or something recently? That whole thing looked funny. I think she was really told that she had to go or she would be let go. She’s definitely done some shyt that they don’t want out there.
Yeah she was mean/mistreated to her staff and considered hard to work with.

Y'all reaching for shyt like Mr. Fantastic. Internet detecting :scust:

Always done gay fantasy or grand conspiracy

I think some people really do want to say gay rapper tapes but not for justice

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
First it was nikkas that was working at Walmart talmbout was invited to diddy party and left early

Now it's YouTube analyst looking at old Diddy footage .

What's next, conspiracy about Diddy killing Aaliyah because she was going to expose his parties?

I'll wait

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Birdman will be up next on that summer jam screen any day too:birdman:

CLBNstAUsAAoBaC.jpg

This looks Ike a LA fitness, and some young kid just asked him for a pic

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Didn’t Ellen voluntarily step down from her show or something recently? That whole thing looked funny. I think she was really told that she had to go or she would be let go. She’s definitely done some shyt that they don’t want out there.
She was abusive to her staff, not sexually just made sure she only got those orange m&m’s and endless amounts of slush puppies

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yeah she was mean/mistreated to her staff and considered hard to work with.

Y'all reaching for shyt like Mr. Fantastic. Internet detecting :scust:

Always done gay fantasy or grand conspiracy

I think some people really do want to say gay rapper tapes but not for justice
She was abusive to her staff, not sexually just made sure she only got those orange m&m’s and endless amounts of slush puppies

That could have been it. I just suspect there’s more to it, for her to quit like that.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I don’t know what French and Diddy may have done but there’s nothing wrong with this vid. Looks like a classic shy homie outgoing homie dynamic during the interview with some day time tv show host fukkery sprinkled in.