This Sums Up Why Dallas As A City and The People From It By And Large Ain’t shyt And Will Never Amount To shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Whats up with the busted windows though. Is that a thing.

Out of everything he said that triggered the hell out of me

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You just said black people as a whole from Dallas ain’t and won’t be shyt because of this fukking video of this ignorant ass shyt you posted. If you just only talking about the haircut, then change the fukking title.:scust:
:umad:I never mentioned race you ding dong. Its trashy fukks in that area white as the driven snow to the complexion of this breh here. Race was not my reason for posting it, mainly cause it was a joke. So once again, fukk you and fukk everybody from Dallas.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Dallas is...

-1x-1.jpg

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Goat american
I will never, ever understand how anyone goes to Dallas and thinks that's the GOAT US city, assuming they are well-traveled (I believe I've read that you are)...

Los Angeles
Washington
New York

Three easy major cities that I'd take over Dallas, and I ain't even been to Chicago, Houston, Miami, or Seattle...

Boston and Atlanta are coin flips with Dallas. And I'm someone who "likes" Dallas, but it's too questionable to me to call the GOAT. Smaller cities like Sacramento, Charlotte, and Pittsburgh are more attractive than Dallas to me...

But I respect that you stand on that lol. What is it about Dallas that appeals to you?
New York. But your from Canada, Dallas would be your most interesting city if it was there so I get it. Shout out to Montreal they don't count.

So just acting stupid to act stupid like I said got ya
🤣 New York is overrated, DC and LA are better. But NY is better than Dallas, though...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Now I know how people feel when they see those stupid Toronto accent videos.

It's fools in every city trying to bring everyone down with them. Dusty characters on the prowl.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Dallas is...

-1x-1.jpg
I will never, ever understand how anyone goes to Dallas and thinks that's the GOAT US city, assuming they are well-traveled (I believe I've read that you are)...

Los Angeles
Washington
New York

Three easy major cities that I'd take over Dallas, and I ain't even been to Chicago, Houston, Miami, or Seattle...

Boston and Atlanta are coin flips with Dallas. And I'm someone who "likes" Dallas, but it's too questionable to me to call the GOAT. Smaller cities like Sacramento, Charlotte, and Pittsburgh are more attractive than Dallas to me...

But I respect that you stand on that lol. What is it about Dallas that appeals to you?

🤣 New York is overrated, DC and LA are better. But NY is better than Dallas, though...

:mjlol::russ:Tampa Florida is better than Dallas Texas and I'm not saying that just to say that I had a great time out that way andI don’t mesh with Florida at all

I’d rather be worth $100k in SissyNatti then a millionaire in Dallas.

shyt I’d put nowhere ass Lubbock and Amarillo over wack ass Dallas