This Sums Up Why Dallas As A City and The People From It By And Large Ain’t shyt And Will Never Amount To shyt

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Somebody Rosetta Stone this clown. He looks dusty as hell.

I understood every word.

:mjpls:

Did he say Dallas has the 'Shed Shyt' on lock and not Cali? :ohhh:

What does that mean? Like an actual shed because I am pretty sure they existed before Dallas

pid_43290-Amish-Made-Riverside-Shed-Kit--1030.jpg

Big Simpin Losing Cheese

Bought my girl a Chanel bag, and she left me still
Daps
Did he say Dallas has the 'Shed Shyt' on lock and not Cali? :ohhh:

What does that mean? Like an actual shed because I am pretty sure they existed before Dallas

pid_43290-Amish-Made-Riverside-Shed-Kit--1030.jpg
He meant Shag, where it's hair on the back of the head and bald and faded at the side. Its a popular hairstyle out there, but dudes in Stockton cali wear their hair like them.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It was mostly dudes from the hoods of Dallas rocking that along with the Boosie fade, they was jockin Baton Rouge hard in the 2000s
You do know that Dallas was like a second home to Boosie before he got shot out here, right? So it wasn’t a coincidence that you saw a bunch of hood nikkas with Boosie Fades back then.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Goat american
New York. But your from Canada, Dallas would be your most interesting city if it was there so I get it. Shout out to Montreal they don't count.

You never been to the hoods in Dallas then

Most the neighborhoods you’re thinking of are brand new “suburbs” that take section 8

The actually inner city hoods look just like slums in any other city
So just acting stupid to act stupid like I said got ya

Big Simpin Losing Cheese

Bought my girl a Chanel bag, and she left me still
Daps
You do know that Dallas was like a second home to Boosie before he got shot out here, right? So it wasn’t a coincidence that you saw a bunch of hood nikkas with Boosie Fades back then.
Yeah I know, it was his hometown influence had more of a chokehold than screw music/ bounce music.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
He meant Shag, where it's hair on the back of the head and bald and faded at the side. Its a popular hairstyle out there, but dudes in Stockton cali wear their hair like them.

The shag isn't just popular, it's a bedrock and has always been so for decades.

All my life, as soon as you hit that 214 the shag takes center stage.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Not every black person from Dallas acts like this because I’m from Dallas and I don’t act nothing like this. The whole thread is on some real :mjpls: shyt.

You need to up your reading comprehension cause my main beef was that damn hair cut

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You need to up your reading comprehension cause my main beef was that damn hair cut
You just said black people as a whole from Dallas ain’t and won’t be shyt because of this fukking video of this ignorant ass shyt you posted. If you just only talking about the haircut, then change the fukking title.:scust: