This short video sums up how dire our situation is.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This that Cardi B, City Girls, Nicki Minaj stripper/prostitute/whore energy that’s being promoted to our little girls.

This is where you get the need for wealthy johns (boyfriends/husbands) who need to fund all of a women’s lifestyle even when the woman has nothing to offer but p*ssy that seems to be taking over the black relationship space.

We stand no chance.
If a nikka wasn't paying them they would quit. Simple economics. If the demand for hoes is there the hoes gonna be there. It's not totally their fault.

nikkas complain about IG thots but stay on they page.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
While that is embarrassing the worst one would have to be where black women were lining up in front of a asian beauty supply store a few days after the owner had beaten and bloodied a black woman for something minor. When protesters showed up to protest, one of the women in the line tried to fight the protesters and then police were called to make sure one a few of the women lined up could enter the store at a given time. It was very sobering.

Also, I wonder if the people downplaying this vid would feel the same if this was a bunch of dudes trying out for a thug convention. :mjpls:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the effects of hip-hop culture.

You don't even have to ask what type of music is going into the minds of these girls 99% of the day.

The word "periodt" should be a dead giveaway of this.

Our women calling themselves "b1tches".

Oversexualized, whore thot mentality.

Yea, it's been over.

As long as that artform is the #1 driving force behind our culture, we're gonna stay dead last as a collective.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I remembered that one big girl was like top ten in the heisman voting

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The same can be said for women of all classes. Trust me, hood women aren’t more sexual active or even promiscuous than other females, they are just more boisterous. If anyone thinks otherwise they’re naive:francis:
I know I was replying to breh talking about hood p*ssy. I know they all scandalous