This short video sums up how dire our situation is.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
A wise man once said “You say no to ratchet p*ssy juicy J can’t” :whew:

if you ain’t never had any hood p*ssy you lost:ohlawd:
Also if you ever had hood p*ssy just know a whole bunch of other nikkas had that same hood p*ssy too. Just a thought :manny:

And yes it was good everytime it was my turn :jawalrus:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody will see this if you don’t share it. Not talking about anybody particularly, I’m saying in general.

Weve degraded the image of the black woman enough. But you still want to share this?Thats why we are where we are#TheOppressionContinues

only made it 20 secs in

No,dont look away. These are your Frankensteins.

"Remember that I am thy creature; I ought to be thy Adam, but I am rather the fallen angel, whom thou drivest from joy for no misdeed. Everywhere I see bliss, from which I alone am irrevocably excluded. I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend. Make me happy, and I shall again be virtuous"

#TheChildOfMan:wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Also if you ever had hood p*ssy just know a whole bunch of other nikkas had that same hood p*ssy too. Just a thought :manny:

And yes it was good everytime it was my turn :jawalrus:
The same can be said for women of all classes. Trust me, hood women aren’t more sexual active or even promiscuous than other females, they are just more boisterous. If anyone thinks otherwise they’re naive:francis:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Flavor of Love the blueprint to all this fukkery. Black women weren't portayed on tv prominently in ratchet situations until then. That shyt popped and all the light bulbs went off.
Well I get what you're saying, VH1 and MTV were more or less raunchier versions of reality shows already in existence The Bachelor etc

I believe it all started with the Day time talk shows the hit the pinnacle of fukkery with Jerry Springer and Maury

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This was at least 10 years ago wasn’t it? Was it boosie or someone else hosting?

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:scust:
lysol-bleach.gif