This post about people at Smash Bros tourneys smelling like ASS has me crying!

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Unfortunately its true :mjlol:
I've played smash tourneys and some dudes just smell :scust:

But I go in smelling like straight liquor so I can't talk. I play better drunk :yeshrug:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Super hardcore gamers are walking L's. Racist and smell like ass funk. The boogie 2988 dude looks like he washes his ass probably once a week. Which is probably why his girl left him.
:mjlol:Don't forget Im a hardcore gamin nikka. I do make it a point to wash my ass tho, nikkas at the college I went to was hittin T.K.O's with they smell :huhldup::trash:I aint ever wanna end up like that shyt. Especially them Smash Bros nikkas.

Then again I aint gonna lie, I do love me some smash from time to time :manny: nikkas seem to get mad cus I only use Ness. But I be gettin Grand Slams like a motherfukker :blessed:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
As far as gaming tournaments go, most look questionable outside of Madden and 2K tournaments.

To the breh who mentioned going to WWE shows, I went to a Raw one time and this fat ass cac was spilling over into my seat and smelt like he had no knowledge of soap and water. The shyt was so bad before the show started I talked to an usher to see if me and my wife could be moved and when he came by my area to investigate he immediately said hold up let me talk to someone. Long story short I don't know who he talked to but me and my wife went from 3rd row in the lower bowl to 4th row on the floor because a muhfukka couldn't wash his ass.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Most hardcore gamers have terrible hygiene. Imagine if this forum met in person. :hhh:
There are people on here that don't like to use bleach and don't believe in washing their hair often. I'm extra good :hubie:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:mjlol: That shyt true. But when I was in college it was mainly white dudes that smelled like that, and was still garbage.

This not worse than that anime club meeting went to...I legit went in thinking it was gonna be a lot of motherfukkers talking about DBZ...I was unprepared for what them smells bruh.

:hhh:

Dipped out on they fonky ass with the quickness.

:huhldup: