This post about people at Smash Bros tourneys smelling like ASS has me crying!

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Imagine if this forum met in person.

buff-black-men.jpg

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Super hardcore gamers are walking L's. Racist and smell like ass funk. The boogie 2988 dude looks like he washes his ass probably once a week. Which is probably why his girl left him.
His wife left him?:dead:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Sadly, this is true. There's a comic book convention out where I live, and I think they've had a sign up like that before.

Some of these antisocial motherfukkers really just don't stop to think about BO at all. shyt is nasty.
I just don't see how these nikkas have the audacity go outside smelling like that. Even when I have my days when I'm in the house all day doing nothing, at some point I'm gonna catch a whiff of myself, hit the :scust: and take a shower just for my own sake, let alone other people.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I just don't see how these nikkas have the audacity go outside smelling like that. Even when I have my days when I'm in the house all day doing nothing, at some point I'm gonna catch a whiff of myself, hit the :scust: and take a shower just for my own sake, let alone other people.

Your username and this thread :laugh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The person in question was @Dre Space Age :yeshrug:

But seriously, this is not surprising. Who plays smash bros? When the first one released, yeah that's cool. But it was always a Nintendo fighter, people acting like it's this deep fighter.. Those the types of muthafukkaz that smell like shyt :manny:

The type that never seen the wire but watches Naruto :francis:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
As someone who was very heavy in the smash competitive scene during brawl and then transitioned into the fgc during marvel 3/sf4 I can say this is pretty spot on.

It was downright disrespectful how some of these nikkas smelled.