This post about people at Smash Bros tourneys smelling like ASS has me crying!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard some events they have to put up signs reminding people to clean themselves and their clothes.

Sadly, this is true. There's a comic book convention out where I live, and I think they've had a sign up like that before.

Some of these antisocial motherfukkers really just don't stop to think about BO at all. shyt is nasty.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt had me dying when I posted on thecoli group on messageme a screenshot of a tournament I went to and it had to mention this on the rules of the tourney/place :russ:

Talking about make sure to shower before coming, wash your hands after using the bathroom, wear deodorant, and make sure hands are clean before touching any of the equipment :mjlol::hhh:

People in the group talking about “you going to a smash bros tourney?:dwillhuh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
shyt had me dying when I posted on thecoli group on messageme a screenshot of a tournament I went to and it had to mention this on the rules of the tourney/place :russ:

Talking about make sure to shower before coming, wash your hands after using the bathroom, wear deodorant, and make sure hands are clean before touching any of the equipment :mjlol::hhh:

People in the group talking about “you going to a smash bros tourney?:dwillhuh:

Yeah I'm good on these tourneys if it's gonna be like that. :hubie: I'll stick with online.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I remember going to my first RAW show. went to go get some food, and a smell almost KOed me. people have no shame out in public.