This pic was taken earlier today at Desert Vista High School in Arizona.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This is what really pisses me off the most about this incident

If they did this in a state like Illinois or Georgia, I'd be like :yeshrug:

But there are hardly any blacks in AZ yet they're still obsessed with us :mindblown:

Bet they have nothing bad to say about all the Messicans in that state though. They skip right to us :aicmon:
10755c31.jpg

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was digging around FB on this and found the mom of the girl who posted the names of these girls on twitter.

The black boyfriend apparently threatened friends of the girl who posted stuff re: exposing his bae.

lol?

MFwKRqW.jpg

What the fukk did I tell you :stopitslime:

Cacs don't even need to do the shyt they do when they have nikkas this damn brainwashed. Treat these c00n ass clowns that share our skin color like dead weight and insects, this shyt is pathetic as fukk :scust:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Yall keep thinking these white folk are only racist in "certain areas". Naw, this ENTIRE COUNTRY was built off of them viewing black people as less than human

Or they will say "that's only the old generation still acting racist...these youngsters today have advanced past that old thinking"
Bullshyt...young cac, old cac, same thing.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I swear mufukkaz don't know what day and age we are in. They really think this shyt won't get out :snoop:
lol information like names and future college put out there. You know the recruiters are on :lupe:.....:whoa:status right about now.

This shyt will be online forever too. Grinning and shyt in the photo.:rudy:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Honestly, the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that picture is "why you so obsessed with me?" in a Mariah Carey voice.

Don't they get tired of this weak shyt? It's so disgusting. There's no justification for this, and it's inherent. Just sickening, really.