This One Picture Sums Up New York

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing is wrong with him. Why would that image offend you?

Its funny how saying anything about 9/11 gets you cacs and c00ns into a frenzy. But I bet ain't none of ya'll done even the slightest bit of research into it. If you did, a picture of the towers wouldn't offend or anger you. Instead what should anger you is the fact the people who actually did the attack (elements within the US and Israeli governments) are walking around free as the masses are blind to the truth of what they did.

Go fukk yourself crakkka. Pictures of the towers in flames should not get any conscious black man mad.

Instead pictures like this gets me pissed:

Larry-Silverstein.jpg

This is one of the b*stards that did 9/11. Get mad at him rather than some pictures of evidence.

Please go jump in traffic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please go jump in traffic

Why? Did my picture of your Khazar brethren offend you?

Like I said earlier, no conscious black man should be offended by pictures of the towers in flames. The pictures that should get you enraged are the ones of criminals like Larry Silverstein or Benjamin Netanyahu. Guys with direct involvement with the 9/11 attacks that most people couldn't pick out of a police lineup. Now that shyt is ENRAGING. Not some actual picture of the greatest crime scene in American history.

Instead of being offended by that picture, your dumb as should be studying the 9/11 video footage everyday for evidence of the cover-up.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Honestly nothing pisses me off than fake outrage about 9/11. Unless you nikkas have been working hard on the 9/11 truth movement to try and bring the actual people who did those attacks to justice, ya'll need to STFU and stop acting like cacs about this.

As black men we should be more conscious than whites. They are the ones who fall for bullshyt government propoganda regarding 9/11. As Mos Def said, "Bin Laden didn't blow up the projects....Bush Knocked Down the Towers."
It's not that deep.:heh: I knew somebody was gonna bring up 9/11, but I just didn't expect to see that big ass picture :mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Tell them tales from your $2000/month closet, breh

Go to sleep having to hear your neighbor taking a shyt and talking Pakistani because you have paper walls brehs

Have to take 2 buses and the subway to see a tree brehs

Pay $20 cover and $10/beer to get curved in the club brehs

Have your girl wearing Timbs and hitting Js outside your range brehs

Get bounced out of your own hood because Biff and Becky bought a Wutang CD and wanted a taste of Brooklyn fukkery brehs

Claim NFL sets that dont even play in your state brehs

Live in a town with legal weed possession and have possession charges brehs
:laff::laff:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Region jokes will forever be :russ: to me

Seems like only the midwest is immune to getting roasted :jbhmm:

I know..shyt have me Rollin

Always New York rent, rats, timbs, snitches, certain rappers women sound like dudes

Always Cali Mexicans running blacks out, high ass cost of living, etc

Always the south are slow, gay ass Atlanta, etc...

Outside of Detroit the Midwest doesn't get hit on here

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t yall get tired of rehashing the SAME threads every week with the SAME jokes and memes all the time? Y’all desperately need new material :heh: