This Nigerian Governor's wife is BANGIN

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you in Houston, check out Finger Licking near Beltway 8 and Bissonet. That's my stomping grounds. Excellent food and has been around for a minute.

Best beginner soups: vegetable, egusi, edi kai kon
Starch: ask for either semovita( high fiber) or pounded yam (best taste)

The jollof rice, the meat pie, and suya are also excellent
I dont know half of what you said but I wanna eat whatever it is. Dap, undap, redap, rep.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
And the western equivalent of that beauty would curve nikkaz for not having a beard/being under 6'2, i need me a foreign woman :noah:

:mjlol:

She IS the Western equivalent. She's from the Netherlands.

What you need is HIS money and you too can wife up a dime half your age and double your height.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

What you need is HIS money and you too can wife up a dime half your age and double your height.

Lol base. People, not even women, but PEOPLE, are the same everywhere. If they more nice in other countries it's because they're used to a lower standard of living

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

oh my bad but i have noticed foreign chicks aren't as fussy generally speaking:yeshrug:
If they more nice in other countries it's because they're used to a lower standard of living
Thats good enough for me women with too much exposure are ridiculous with their expectations :yeshrug:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol.. I thought I was the only person that thought like this. Pretty girls suck in the bedroom frfr.. I don't like em "ugly" but I hate that beauty queen look that everyone seems to marvel over.. Those women have no passion whatsoever
:stopitslime:

Now y'all telling on yourselves. Doesn't matter how pretty a chick is, if she's feeling you, she'll go all out to sexually please you.

broller

Veteran
Daps
governor looks like an older version of
giphy.gif