This Nigerian Governor's wife is BANGIN

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
And the western equivalent of that beauty would curve nikkaz for not having a beard/being under 6'2, i need me a foreign woman :noah:

Man I live overseas now, And Im here to tell you every woman you see in America that's so called "out of your league" is VERY attainable here.. Everyone of you on here need to travel more.. The shyt America is selling is built on a bunch of lies and deception. Kim/ Khloe Kardashians are a dime a dozen overseas with all real body parts:banderas:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If she's anything like what my uncle messes with which is equally as bad, she's probably a hoe who he fell in love with. Ya'll gotta realize, a lot of Black women are struggling to eat what they want globally and they are going to places like Nigeria where the men are wealthy and they are being sugar mama's. They eating really well and even sistas are doing it too. This chick from the Netherlands, she's not even Nigerian

Oshimole is rich as fukk. That woman is fine, but beauty don't pay the bills

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
ive never had any.
in the other 2 states ive lived we didnt have a big African population of any kind.
now that im here in Houston i want to enjoy it
If you in Houston, check out Finger Licking near Beltway 8 and Bissonet. That's my stomping grounds. Excellent food and has been around for a minute.

Best beginner soups: vegetable, egusi, edi kai kon
Starch: ask for either semovita( high fiber) or pounded yam (best taste)

The jollof rice, the meat pie, and suya are also excellent

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
If you in Houston, check out Finger Licking near Beltway 8 and Bissonet. That's my stomping grounds. Excellent food and has been around for a minute.

Thank you! Tried to rep and couldn't

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol.. I thought I was the only person that thought like this. Pretty girls suck in the bedroom frfr.. I don't like em "ugly" but I hate that beauty queen look that everyone seems to marvel over.. Those women have no passion whatsoever
It's the facial expression. It screams entitlement. Even hoes I like without the tells got it too tho
It's not even pretty so much as dainty

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

No ebba or grandrice? Come on bruh? Pepper stew?