This ni99a Chris Dorner got 11 red bars...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Let this be a lesson. fukk with SilvAir Angels or MiKki and you'll bleed in a lake.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

He said he was going to expose me (who doesn't say that these days?) at 3PM on Sunday. He was whoring for attention, he backed down and got negged to Bolivian. Now when you hover over his rep bar it says "Chris Dorner."
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/113165-chris-deezy-successfully-trolls-locker-room.html
The title was originally Sierra Mist Exposed//ChrisDorner's Final Thread (8 Star).

:dead:

:mindblown: thats not the thread they are talkin bout you self centered hoe ass bytch

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Actually yes it is you dumbass. That was the thread that got him to absolute zero.

No you dumb bytch he made a thread askimg how a poster like him has a few red bars then everyone came through and pulled that rep choppa out n swiss cheesed his rep

But once again you think its bout you when trust me no one gives a fukk bout your weird ass on or offline

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No you dumb bytch he made a thread askimg how a poster like him has a few red bars then everyone came through and pulled that rep choppa out n swiss cheesed his rep

But once again you think its bout you when trust me no one gives a fukk bout your weird ass on or offline

Nope. The thread that took him past the neg rep event horizon was that thread he made about me. Check his rep page c*nt.