This New Jersey not letting you pump your own gas law is some bullshyt.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I wanna pump my own damn gas. For all I know they could be cheating people out of money. When I pump my own gas out of state, I get better gas mileage. Something ain’t adding up. You gotta watch some spots because they might not tighten the gas cap or forget to put it back on altogether.
then go after 11 and stop your bytching or find a place that lets you do it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I stop at a Wawa with 12 pumps. But because they only got one person pumping gas, only 4 are open :snoop: so I gotta wait behind 2 cars to get gas when there are 8 pumps just sitting there.

:mjpls:

I remember doing a road trip to new york, and I stopped just outside of NYC right before the GW bridge in jersey to get gas.

at the time, I didn't know the rule, so I proceed to pump my own gas and buddy from the gas station came out there running and screaming with his arms up like I could go to jail for such a thing :russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I remember doing a road trip to new york, and I stopped just outside of NYC right before the GW bridge in jersey to get gas.

at the time, I didn't know the rule, so I proceed to pump my own gas and buddy from the gas station came out there running and screaming with his arms up like I could go to jail for such a thing :russ:
Happened to me in Oregon. Lol.

Had no clue why dude was yelling

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Oregon changed the law, some counties let you pump your own gas now.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This

"Fill up with premium.... peasant"

tumblr_mkpca4TLvO1rscbg5o1_500.gif

"
Bruh, :russ:

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
One thing most people don't realize about that stupid rule is when the gas station is closed all the pumps are shut off. I remember dropping off this girl in Jersey, was about 3:30 and I was running out of gas. Could not find a f****** gas station that was open. Probably drove 6-8 miles on E before I found a random gas station whose pumps were opened.