This New Jersey not letting you pump your own gas law is some bullshyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No, and no.

You pull up, tell em what you want, they fill, you pay and pull off.

Matter fact back in the day some stations used to clean your windows real quick too, also free of charge.
Wrong

You pull up, sit and wait for someone to service you. The attendant could be in the middle of pumping 3 other cars.

Half the time, your tank has already been filled but you have to sit and wait for them to come back.

Now a days people don’t care because smartphones have made people oblivious to time being wasted.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
shyt is stupid. I aint never been to Jersey but I used to take calls for a hotline that would take nothing but calls from attendants reporting drivers who drove off after filling without paying. Turkey Hill and Cherry something.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Wrong

You pull up, sit and wait for someone to service you. The attendant could be in the middle of pumping 3 other cars.

Half the time, your tank has already been filled but you have to sit and wait for them to come back.

Now a days people don’t care because smartphones have made people oblivious to time being wasted.

Nah you just have anxiety.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
imagine being this worked up over this
I wanna pump my own damn gas. For all I know they could be cheating people out of money. When I pump my own gas out of state, I get better gas mileage. Something ain’t adding up. You gotta watch some spots because they might not tighten the gas cap or forget to put it back on altogether.