This NBA Playoff Schedule This Weekend Is Wierd

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Your Saturday nights must end early then :laugh:

The Games On THe East Coast End At like 1:30, Only People With No Social Lives Stay Home The Entire Night

I haven't Seen 1 Game on Sat or Fri Night Yet, I Just Check On My Phone :leon:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
The Games On THe East Coast End At like 1:30, Only People With No Social Lives Stay Home The Entire Night

I haven't Seen 1 Game on Sat or Fri Night Yet, I Just Check On My Phone :leon:

Dude said "who wants to waste a sat night watching bball"....Who said anything about staying home?

People who REALLY have social lives have heard of Sports Bars

:leon:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
man i lived in so-cal my entire life up until i was 18..

im A HUGE LAKER FAN.... kcal 9 bytches!

i moved to NY for 9 months... and the time change fukked me up for real(couldnt watch every laker game like i was used to.)

im used to watchin the games @ 7:30pm shyt starts @ 10 and ends @ 1:30!?

and NFL games started @ 1pm!?

i was used to wakin up on a sunday morn @ 10am and the game already be on...

pacific time >>>>

Perry J. Perrywinkle III

Back From Job Corpse
Daps
i see that tnt gets first dibbs on which conference final they want to broadcast but when do they make their decision? at the beginning of the season, beginning of the playoffs or just a week ahead of time or what? i would think that they wouldve picked the east finals if rose didnt get hurt. or do they not have first dibbs anymore? the suspense.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
i see that tnt gets first dibbs on which conference final they want to broadcast but when do they make their decision? at the beginning of the season, beginning of the playoffs or just a week ahead of time or what? i would think that they wouldve picked the east finals if rose didnt get hurt. or do they not have first dibbs anymore? the suspense.

OKC vs Spurs is the better series, but Heat vs Boston will get the bigger ratings

concise

Veteran
Daps

:what:

It alternates every year, genius.