This NBA Playoff Schedule This Weekend Is Wierd

Daps
How about the C's-76ers play game 1 tonight when they both finished Thursday night and the Heat-Pacers have both been done since a day or 2 before them and dont play til tomorrow. :wtf:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How about the C's-76ers play game 1 tonight when they both finished Thursday night and the Heat-Pacers have both been done since a day or 2 before them and dont play til tomorrow. :wtf:

Saturday night has the lowest ratings of the week, C's vs Sixers isn't exactly a big draw and they'd rather save Sunday for Heat vs whoever

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Yeah, I don't get that schedule with the Celtics/Sixers I was fully expecting the Heat/Pacers game 1 to be first. Who idea was this? And the Sunday games should be in primetime (you know, like today's games are) yet both are afternoon games. Huh?

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah shyt is weird. I was expecting The Celtics/Sixers game to be on Monday

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Yeah, I don't get that schedule with the Celtics/Sixers I was fully expecting the Heat/Pacers game 1 to be first. Who idea was this? And the Sunday games should be in primetime (you know, like today's games are) yet both are afternoon games. Huh?

Afternoon on Sundays IS primetime for the NBA.

And the Heat are playing on Sunday rather than the Celtics/76ers because they (should) bring in better ratings.